..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [BUG REPORT] Zone of the Enders [NTSC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
# Pcsx2 version: SVN R.502
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on
# Plug-ins: GSdx r484 0.1.14, SPU2-X R.501, CDVDiso-r463

- Description: This one is really annoying.... The game hangs right after selecting New game, in the beggining of the intro FMV... I dunno how, but I was able to skip it just one time and I got a little further into the game, then it froze again, but I was able to get some errors in the console:

Here is where the game hangs almost all the time:

[attachment=12903]

Here is where I got to by skipping the first FMV(I dunno how I skipped it anyway, most of time it just hangs)

[attachment=12904]
Iso readblock means most probably a bad image....
K, I'll do another image and test it again later.
Running straight from cd I get the same hang. It appears to be one of dreaded IPU issues.
Ok, so it wasn't a bad image I made after all. Thanks for the helpful comment dralor. Smile Heh.. PS2 IPU is the worst nightmare to be emulated.
Yeah it might not have been so if they actually gave you any documentation but they didn't expect you to do odd things with it so they didn't tell you the internal workings really.
With r528 is hangs after all the intro is over, when the game actually starts.
if you change the cd plugin to the other ones (lol I forgot which one), i actually got somewhere in the game. But it froze right after I exited the tutorial bit.
Yeah I've noticed when you have IPU issues changing some plugins seems to get it further before it crashes but it still always crashes.
Good news. Just tested it with Rev. 808, now it is possible to get ingame by skipping the very first FMV after selecting New Game, the Iso read block message disappeared:

[attachment=15029]

The Bad news is, the game hangs right after this cutscene, when you beat Viola:

[attachment=15030]
Pages: 1 2