..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: god of war 1 error,An Object/texture not appearing aftr opening d tomb lyk structure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=45398][attachment=45399]I am playing GOW1 and reached architects tomb and got past to that moving floor but when i reached the place where there is three statues and a tomb{i dont know its tomb or what but i guess} before them. After opening the tomb i did't find any object (cubical lighting object ) while i saw on youtube that there i would find a cubical object after opning the tomb, ow i stuck here and can't think any more what to do. Please , let me know what kind of error is it.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
System information

CPU-Intel i5 3210M 2.50Ghz
Graphics--1gb Intel® HD graphics
Ram-- 4gb
OS-win 7 ultimate
Pcsx2 version 1.1.0.5710 (svn)
Runing God of war1 with ISO.

before this problem i play all previos level with same system and above spec.
could you post any non-defaults settings you're using and the emulog.txt, please ?
Have you tried software mode?
+1 for emulog.txt
(08-28-2013, 04:31 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]could you post any non-defaults settings you're using and the emulog.txt, please ?
I dont know how do i let u knw abt non default setting, i am not master of using pcsx2.
i attached a log file hope that is what u r asking.

(08-28-2013, 05:05 PM)DaTankAC Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried software mode?
What is software mode. How could i use it?
(08-28-2013, 07:33 PM)Md.karims Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know how do i let u knw abt non default setting, i am not master of using pcsx2.
i attached a log file hope that is what u r asking.

What is software mode. How could i use it?

better post it once you get to the place with the cube.
The one you posted is useless