..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: In the name of love, make keyboard hotkeys configurable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
stopped counting how many states I lost due to different emus having different and non configurable hotkeys

when you have used F1 for loading for several weeks in pSX then go to pcsx2, ***** is inevitable

also saving should be by default a combination of keys, such as shift+F1, not just one key, is too open to accidents

please hear my plea
There you go, at your service: r4917 and r4918.
oh my........ Ohmy

in the name of all is love, thank you, you're simply a HERO !! Biggrin
wait wait wait... 2011??? so it was already there in v1.0 Ohmy

I blame it on the poor UI Angry
(09-05-2013, 09:35 PM)AFK Wrote: [ -> ]wait wait wait... 2011??? so it was already there in v1.0 Ohmy

I blame it on the poor UI Angry

If our UI is so poor, you are free to develop a non-poor UI, this is open source after all ;p
I wish.... but I'm no skilled coder Sad

I'm sure you guys could write this with your feet on the beach but for me this is a lot of documentation efforts Sad
(09-05-2013, 09:47 PM)AFK Wrote: [ -> ]I wish.... but I'm no skilled coder Sad

I'm sure you guys could write this with your feet on the beach but for me this is a lot of documentation efforts Sad
The ones who first criticize are always the unskilled ones Tongue2
^so you must be the world top professional critic
(09-05-2013, 09:52 PM)AFK Wrote: [ -> ]^so you must be the world top professional critic

I am. And so proud of it Laugh
It probably makes sense to get this into the guides. Even just mention that it's possible with the links above, but surely we could do a bit better, and even distribute with a PCSX2_keys.ini with the default values (even if it's not required), so it's easier to find this feature and get a quick grasp of how it works.
Pages: 1 2