..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Origin and PCSX2 1.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I've been trying for a couple of days now to get Origin's overlay to work in PCSX2. Specifically for streaming to Twitch. Does anybody know how I could go about doing so?
Can you explain what type of help you want?
I want to get Origin's overlay to work in PCSX2...
(09-21-2013, 09:22 AM)Roxas1123 Wrote: [ -> ]I want to get Origin's overlay to work in PCSX2...

hmm didnt heard about that maybe other members help you.
Honestly no clue... steam's overlay is a breeze but doesn't have the stream capabilities you're asking about. You'd be better off using something like xsplit. They have a completely free version that works fine for streaming to twitch.
Ironically actually, every time I try launching PCSX2 through Steam it crashes. But it used to work fine on 0.9.6. And I've used xsplit, but it appears that I can't capture the quality nearly as good as I can with the stream tool in Origin, coupled with various times where I get numerous frame drops.
If xSplit doesn't have good quality, you could try using FFSplit or OBS. They're both free and pretty good when you get used to them.
Though on topic, I have nothing to say about Origin and PCSX2. Sorry.