..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Plugins detected, but unavailable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there, just wondering if you can help me out?
I am trying to use my keyboard as a controller for Pcsx2 1.0. I have set up my configuration and all the correct plugins are in place but when i go to configure the controls, the device box in PAD1 is empty even though my device diagnostics show there is a WM keyboard. Lilypad is being detected but is unavailable (as indicated by the text's grey colour above plugin preferences when i click config in the bar at the top) as it is with all my other plugins too. Why is this being unavailable? I just restarted the programme and now it does nothing when i click the BIOS folder when setting up configuration. It is saying it is empty when it isn't. The first time it was doing this as well, but then I renamed the folder to BIOS with capital letters and it worked.. now it doesn't work at all and can't detect any of the many files on it. I have spent half of my day trying to get it going and now I am Annoyed. Please help me, it is raining outside and I am craving the nostalgia of Final Fantasy X.

(09-30-2013, 04:40 AM)annoyed Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there, just wondering if you can help me out?
I am trying to use my keyboard as a controller for Pcsx2 1.0. I have set up my configuration and all the correct plugins are in place but when i go to configure the controls, the device box in PAD1 is empty even though my device diagnostics show there is a WM keyboard. Lilypad is being detected but is unavailable (as indicated by the text's grey colour above plugin preferences when i click config in the bar at the top) as it is with all my other plugins too. Why is this being unavailable? I just restarted the programme and now it does nothing when i click the BIOS folder when setting up configuration. It is saying it is empty when it isn't. The first time it was doing this as well, but then I renamed the folder to BIOS with capital letters and it worked.. now it doesn't work at all and can't detect any of the many files on it. I have spent half of my day trying to get it going and now I am Annoyed. Please help me, it is raining outside and I am craving the nostalgia of Final Fantasy X.
Is this your first time using PCSX2, or has this problem suddenly popped up? Because I don't really understand your problem.... Is it that you can't map any keys to ps2 controller buttons?
Hmm clear all settings of pcsx2 and try again.
The lilypad plugin starts with no default KB mapping, so you have to map it yourself the first time you use it (i.e. click each of the buttons and then press a key to map this key to that button).
thanks! i sorted my bios and now the keyboard situation is resolved. cheers