..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Official SPU2-X Thank you thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Post here all your thanks for jake's Spu2-X plugins please, and leave the pinned topic for reports and such Smile
I'm dying to have this plugin ;p Already snapshot 528 fixed fps problem for me, I hope it'll do good as well with spu2-x and if it will then byebye real world, welcome FFX Laugh
Great plugin, many sound problem with some games have been fixed Smile
with reverb working, it add great atmoshpere to Resident Evil Code: Veronica I'm playing,thank you!
(02-19-2009, 11:03 AM)beenn Wrote: [ -> ]with reverb working, it add great atmoshpere to Resident Evil Code: Veronica I'm playing,thank you!

Thanks for your good work, please keep it up!

I'm totally in love with the new SPU2-X!

Thanks!
Do people already have this plugin or is it just me? People are talking like they they've already downloaded it....
They are compiling it from the svn.
Sounds complicated....I'll just wait for them to release the beta...which is supposedly gonna be soon. Unless it's not hard to compile....?
(02-20-2009, 03:40 AM)nintendo85 Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds complicated....I'll just wait for them to release the beta...which is supposedly gonna be soon. Unless it's not hard to compile....?

It's easy though:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2373-page...ht=compile

Just a lil search in the forum.
(02-20-2009, 03:42 AM)yunsabit Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2009, 03:40 AM)nintendo85 Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds complicated....I'll just wait for them to release the beta...which is supposedly gonna be soon. Unless it's not hard to compile....?

It's easy though:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2373-page...ht=compile

Just a lil search in the forum.

And the SPU-X is in the SVN build once I compile it? Oh, and why is Visual Studio 2008
3.8GBs and takes several hours to download? Any alternative places to get it faster?
Pages: 1 2