..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: bout the iso
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok im back. ( Blush so sry for bothering you for the 3rd time. but you did say that when i buy it i might get support) its downloading right now as i type. when its finished downloading what do i have to do with the file. do i have to mount it? once again il show you the brob
isoFile: Couldn't find layer1... iso image is probably corrupt or incomplete.
* CDVD Disk Open: DVD, Single layer or unknown:
* * Track 1: Data (Mode 1) (3248440 sectors)
Opening USB
Opening FW
Opening DEV9
McdSlot 0: C:\Users\chris\Documents\PCSX2\memcards\Mcd001.ps2
McdSlot 1: C:\Users\chris\Documents\PCSX2\memcards\Mcd002.ps2
Plugins opened successfully.
EE/iR5900-32 Recompiler Reset
Bios Found: USA v02.00(14/06/2004) Console
BIOS rom1 module not found, skipping...
BIOS rom2 module not found, skipping...
BIOS erom module not found, skipping...
(UpdateVSyncRate) Mode Changed to NTSC.
(UpdateVSyncRate) FPS Limit Changed : 59.94 fps
it says incomplete or corrupted how could that be fixed? (you might be asking how did my cousing get it on a disk and i got it on image?) well he got the image and a disk and attempted to run it on original ps2 when he put the image on the disk. it didnt work so he put it back on his pc. he originally got it from the site i got it. how can i get it fixed?
(10-09-2013, 11:39 PM)minecrafterchris101 Wrote: [ -> ]but you did say that when i buy it i might get support) its downloading right now as i type. when its finished downloading what do i have to do with the file.
nice try, you cant "buy" digital download PS2 games, anywhere.

Have another warning for piracy.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.