..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Only come to PS2 Titlemenu - pls help me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

i downloaded Pcx2 version 0.9.4 and i already read the guide and conigurated the programm.

But when i was starting the Game (Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 - Should run) i only come to the PS2 Titlemenu where i can configurate the System and get into the Browser.

I use the "pcsx2t.exe" and i use Linuzzaps CDVD 0.7.0. I also chooced the supported Gamedata.

If i turn the Gamedatas to an Image, a Blackscreen appears when is try to start. If i choose Run-> execute, i get the Browserscreen and he shows the PS2 DVD, but if i selct it nothing happens.

Previously i want to say thanks for help.
(And sorry for my bad english, i'm from germany ^^)

Nice greetz
Linuzcdvd plugin for ISO game, convert your game to iso file with alcohol120 prog. Or magicISO. You can play your game direct on dvd player with plugin gigahertzCDVD Or CDVD 1.0 Plugin from gabest but that can be slow due the access (not recomanded),
I already used Nero to convert Gamedatas to an iso image. I do not have the Game as DVD, only on Harddisk. But i will try the Plugins.
(02-19-2009, 10:05 PM)VanGoch/ Wrote: [ -> ]I already used Nero to convert Gamedatas to an iso image. I do not have the Game as DVD, only on Harddisk.
Blink