..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Switching software/hardware problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Since a while i have a strange problem when switching hardware to software and software to hardware.
It seem to happen only with latests plugin from GIT - at this time it's GSDX5732.
It take a while - 25/30mn to happen but when it crash it says:

C++ Runtimes error
R6025
Pure Virtual call

Looked for some help over the web and:

Checked or reinstalled VCredist 2005/2008/2010/2012.
Reregistered some DLL.
And nothing it can happen.
When it crash if i don't close the alert message, emulator continu to running.
Then where are the problem? GSDX or There
CoreI7 [email protected]
Corsair H80
MSI Geforce 670GTX OC Power Edition(With 314.22 driver because stretching problem).
16Gb GSkill DDR3
Asus Rampage Extreme IV
After installing vcredist is it still show runtime error?
Always crash but only with GSDX5732 and GSDX5727 from a few olders releases.
I used GSDX5727 from PCSX2 5727 (but using PCSX2 5736) and it seem to have no problem for a 2/2h30 with some F9 used.
No crash :/
It seems game dependant. I get it playing gran turismo, but not in other games, its odd. If you use the gsdx from the 1.0.0 release package it should be fine Smile
I'm wondering if it could be a but which got introduced with the recent OGL changes/refactoring.
It was a recentish svn, we narrowed it down to the virtual deconstructors that were added I think.
After new try:

It doesn't happen when not using F9, i mean if i use "configuration/plugin" and change there i don't have that problem.
But isn't very fast to change x_x
(11-07-2013, 01:03 PM)Backgamon Wrote: [ -> ]After new try:

It doesn't happen when not using F9, i mean if i use "configuration/plugin" and change there i don't have that problem.
But isn't very fast to change x_x

It seems to only happen to me in full screen.