..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Dance Dance Revolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to play any of the DDR titles without tricking the emulator into thinking a DDR pad is in one of the ports? I noticed that DDR pad is not an option, maybe this could be added at some point, but that's off-topic. If you need specifics, I'm trying with SuperNOVA, which I know works.
(10-17-2013, 11:36 PM)Forceman Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to play any of the DDR titles without tricking the emulator into thinking a DDR pad is in one of the ports? I noticed that DDR pad is not an option, maybe this could be added at some point, but that's off-topic. If you need specifics, I'm trying with SuperNOVA, which I know works.

I'm not a DDR freak, but don't DDR pads work by mapping the buttons that would be on a controller to the dance pad? Or is it some special kinda doohickey?

I just made myself sound like I have an IQ of 90 by saying doohickey.
(10-17-2013, 11:40 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not a DDR freak, but don't DDR pads work by mapping the buttons that would be on a controller to the dance pad? Or is it some special kinda doohickey?

I just made myself sound like I have an IQ of 90 by saying doohickey.

I'll try that, though I'll have to find out which buttons go where. I'll get an update on here once I think I have the buttons mapped properly.

EDIT: Seems that the regular controller works fine. Case closed. Only problem I'm finding is that the initial save file creating is taking a long time.