..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PS2 about ULaunchElf & FMCB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i'm having 1 PS2 with Sony HDD of 74 GB
its Laser is damaged completely & Can't even Insert Discs at all!
i wants to install ULauchElf & FMCB into my Memory Card but not able to understand how to install or even Start ULauchElf without using any Discs/ CD/DVDs at all only using USB Flash Drive of 8 GB & 4 GB
pls Guide me how to install or even Start ULaunchElf into my PS2 without using CD/DVDs at all i can't even install From someone'else PS2 as nearby there is no one having PS2 except me!
Pls Guide me what to do & how to open ULaunchElf
by Pressing & Holding R1 at the time of Matrix is shown, Open PS2 Loader 0.7 starts & i'm able to open OPL 0.7 but still terribly confused how to start or open or boot ULaunchElf or FMCB?
i'm really in need of HELP pls Guide me!

Regards-
K.O.H..!!
If you have the disc needed for the disc-based installation method, one solution would be to go to Gamestop or some other place that sells used consoles, buy a PS2, use it to install ULaunchELF and FMCB, then return the console. Not the most scrupulous or convenient solution, but it works.
nearby my Location i'm the only one having PS2 not even 10-20 KM distance there is no one having PS2 at all! :/ :/
is there anyway of using OPL 0.7 to open ULaunchELF or FMCB ISO by USB Util & then use OPL something like that?
pls Guide me by which i cn manually/individually at home cn access ULE or FMCB pls!
If you are able to boot opl then why you need ulaunchelf or fmcb?

Anyway read this carefully to know how to launch apps from within opl.

http://opl.sksapps.com/apps.html

Also it will be better to install latest 0.9.1 version of opl.
yes but how to install it using OPL 0.7 only?
as i'm not able to boot .ELF files!
i wants to install FMCB & Ulaunch ELF to make my PS2 BEST & play Movies, HD Loader, etc.
cn u make me understand how to create .cfg file
& then how to place it on MC in the OPL folder?
i really needs HELP pls Guide me since i'm nob about all this moving without Ule. :/ :/
pls if possible then contact me at my FB acc. :-> [email protected]
search this in FB search then send me friend request & explain me clearly pls!
Thnx a lot in Advance!
& is it possible to install Games to HDD of my PS2 without connecting it to my PC & without discs?
mainly confused at :--
1. which Text Editor? one within PS2 or in PC Notepad .txt?

how to use Text Editor, from where to get it in PS2 without disks?
is it function within OPL 0.7 {means OPL 0.7 provides Text Editor & allows moving things to MC?}

2. then how to launch FMCB.elf if its possible?

pls pls Pls Guide me Clearly & Easily pls!
You have one goal first: Get into ulaunch.elf.
You have a modchip that can start elfs so doing that is possible. (OPL 0.7 is an elf file!)
The problem is that app support (for launching ulaunch.elf) is hard to configure in OPL if
you don't have access to ulaunch.elf in the first place.

It's going to be a little complicated Tongue2
Main Problem:
i wants to Launch uLaunchElf without using any Discs just using OPL 0.7 & USBs
so that i cn install FMCB to my Memory Card
pls Guide me how to launch uLaunchElf if for once only i'm able to launch Ule then i cn install FMCB through it but not able to launch it at all!
pls Guide me how to launch ulaunchElf
nearby my site also there is no one having PS2 from whom i cn borrow his memory card & use his UlaunchElf installed memory card & install it in mine too!
if possible then cn anyone living nearby Jaipur or Rajasthan cn transport his Memory Card to me {with UlaunchElf installed in it} & then i'll use it to open UlaunchElf & then through my USB detection i'll launch FMCB.elf & install Ulaunchelf & FMCB into my memory card
pls HELP ME As Soon As Possible!
(10-26-2013, 06:16 AM)King Of PS2 Wrote: [ -> ]Main Problem:
i wants to Launch uLaunchElf without using any Discs just using OPL 0.7 & USBs
so that i cn install FMCB to my Memory Card
pls Guide me how to launch uLaunchElf if for once only i'm able to launch Ule then i cn install FMCB through it but not able to launch it at all!
pls Guide me how to launch ulaunchElf
nearby my site also there is no one having PS2 from whom i cn borrow his memory card & use his UlaunchElf installed memory card & install it in mine too!
if possible then cn anyone living nearby Jaipur or Rajasthan cn transport his Memory Card to me {with UlaunchElf installed in it} & then i'll use it to open UlaunchElf & then through my USB detection i'll launch FMCB.elf & install Ulaunchelf & FMCB into my memory card
pls HELP ME As Soon As Possible!

First read this-

You can launch ELFs from either of the USB Slots. ELF files can be on the root or in a subfolder.
Simply use the mass: prefix, or if you have more than one USB device connected mass0:/, mass1:/, etc.
Examples:
•ulaunchelf=mass:/ELFS/ulaunchelf.ELF
•fmcb=mass0:/fmcb.ELF

And text editor means text editor on your pc.
"Open any text editor , create a new document (not necessary to name it just yet) and make an entry for each app you wish displayed in OPL. This file will go in mc?:/OPL/conf_apps.cfg."

but then how to move that .cfg file from PC to mc?:/OPL ??
i would like to use my 2nd Memory card which is empty but it don't have any Boot folder in it so how i'll be able to use this one?
cn u make me understand Step by Step pls!
Thnx!