..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Is there anyway to solve the problems related to "Logarithmic Z " of GDSX?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
In many games,either you enable or disable it ,it cause different graphic glitch.

I guess there is no good way to fix it,otherwise there will not be a Logarithmic Z option there,or it will be fixed long ago.

but still, I would like to know the reasons behind it.
There is one way to fix it actually. Install vista and use directx10. That way, you'll never need logz again
(02-19-2009, 06:15 AM)Krakatos Wrote: [ -> ]There is one way to fix it actually. Install vista and use directx10. That way, you'll never need logz again

God,I don't know that,I guess many people don't either,guestt time to instal a Vista
gosh the people on this board are determined!!!
hmm is installing dx10 on xp fixing anything?
nope.
(02-19-2009, 06:15 AM)Krakatos Wrote: [ -> ]There is one way to fix it actually. Install vista and use directx10. That way, you'll never need logz again

o.O i didn't knew that, i too have problems is log-z option, i hope win7 comes out soon, i really need dx10 now but not vista >.<
Yeah I don't need Vista, either (Don't like it) (Vista=Win2000). Would prefer to get Windows 7 a while after it's officially released instead (Win7=XP) Tongue2
I wish there was another way to solve the problems related to that "Logarithmic Z" besides switching to Vista...
Dx10 is a P.O.S it really is i dont know why people like it, DX 9 works so much better with the internal res and looks so much better
Dx10 is 10 times better for 90% of games... and faster too...
Pages: 1 2 3