..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-02-2013, 03:16 AM)Parker Wrote: [ -> ]Can't wait, but I hope BT support first! Thanks Biggrin

I'm also very excited to get the touchpad to replace my mouse from the couch, but I'm sure I have to be a lot more patient for that. Is that one that'll require something to catch the data like you expected the LED?

I already know where I can retrieve data from touchpad, next step would be interpreting it. Another issue I think there also needs to be a way to disable touchpad input while in game (some games would take it as a mouse input and rotate camera if you accidently touch it)
Is there anyway I can change a line or edit something to default player 1 to purple?
(12-02-2013, 03:23 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]I already know where I can retrieve data from touchpad, next step would be interpreting it. Another issue I think there also needs to be a way to disable touchpad input while in game (some games would take it as a mouse input and rotate camera if you accidently touch it)

Awesome! Couldn't you have a checkbox to disable it, then the program just reinstalls the driver without the interpretation? I don't think you'd need to do it in game but just be able to turn it off and on if you're a person who accidentally flicks it. I'm not bitching, I didn't expect anything for the DS4 for months.
I'd also like to be able to change colors as well as I'm pretty fond of purple myself.
New version is working great! Problems I had with Splinter Cell: Blacklist registering the buttons incorrectly are now gone as well as Saint's Row The Third making the left analog stick perform the reverse for character movement. Every other game I've tried as been flawless as well now. Thanks!!!
Nice, the new Beta works perfectly on my DS4 (included rumble), and the next step? Rumble for BT? It would be perfect.
At this moment it's impossible to control LED's through tool, wait for small update on Monday/Tuesday. It will have 3 slider for Red/Green/Blue so you can set any color or turn it off.

After that i will be looking into BT rumble/led support but most likely not until the weekend.
(12-02-2013, 03:59 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]At this moment it's impossible to control LED's through tool, wait for small update on Monday/Tuesday. It will have 3 slider for Red/Green/Blue so you can set any color or turn it off.

After that i will be looking into BT rumble/led support but most likely not until the weekend.

Sounds great! I noticed that the DS4 has a pretty low rumble in most games and on the console. Is there any plans to toggle the strength of the rumble like MotionJoy and Scarlet.Crush had? It'd be nice to put it up to 150%-200%.
(12-02-2013, 03:16 AM)Parker Wrote: [ -> ]Can't wait, but I hope BT support first! Thanks Biggrin

I'm also very excited to get the touchpad to replace my mouse from the couch, but I'm sure I have to be a lot more patient for that. Is that one that'll require something to catch the data like you expected the LED?

There's another tool linked from earlier in this thread that lets you use the trackpad over USB. I am using both tools together and everything works great. Even bought a 12ft USB extension cable for $10. Why not!
(12-02-2013, 04:02 AM)Grimnir Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds great! I noticed that the DS4 has a pretty low rumble in most games and on the console. Is there any plans to toggle the strength of the rumble like MotionJoy and Scarlet.Crush had? It'd be nice to put it up to 150%-200%.

I can definetely do that, at the moment i am passing through the value from the game, but should be easy.
The difference is in X360 and DS3 controller Left motor was only On/Off in DS4 its actually has values from 0 to 255 as the right one. so it won't be exact mapping.