..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-27-2014, 09:56 PM)-Skyline- Wrote: [ -> ]Everytime I go to play a game with my controller (NBA 2K14, NFS World mostly) every minute or so the controller just freezes, I can't use it for up to 5 seconds until it unfreezes. I am using the latest version.

I had a similar problem the other day. Try using electrobrains' 1.2.1 and see if that works for you.
(01-27-2014, 09:56 PM)-Skyline- Wrote: [ -> ]Everytime I go to play a game with my controller (NBA 2K14, NFS World mostly) every minute or so the controller just freezes, I can't use it for up to 5 seconds until it unfreezes. I am using the latest version.

Sorry for my English. I encountered this problem. On my work computer is exactly the same problem. Controller freezes for a few seconds. But the home computer is all right. And I used the same controller and the same Bluetooth dongle. I can definitely say that the problem is not DS4Tool. Perhaps the problem is either in hardware or in the Radio Interference
(01-27-2014, 10:41 PM)gegmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for my English. I encountered this problem. On my work computer is exactly the same problem. Controller freezes for a few seconds. But the home computer is all right. And I used the same controller and the same Bluetooth dongle. I can definitely say that the problem is not DS4Tool. Perhaps the problem is either in hardware or in the Radio Interference

Is there any way to fix it? I don't know what the issue could be... I am using a usb cord for it.
(01-28-2014, 12:25 AM)-Skyline- Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to fix it? I don't know what the issue could be... I am using a usb cord for it.

Do they run different OS versions? Have you updated X360 Controller drivers on both machines?
(01-28-2014, 12:31 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Do they run different OS versions? Have you updated X360 Controller drivers on both machines?

I only use it on my gaming computer, and I am running Windows 8.1 Pro. According to the Microsoft website, there are no Windows 8 drivers...
Hey, I managed to search some posts but I could not find any version beside 1.1 or lower ones.

Do we have a 1.2 or 1.3 kind of versions? Many thanks.

p.s: I did not get my hands on ds4 for but I'm planning to connect ds4 to my windows 8.1 - PC via bluetooth.

great work btw!
(01-28-2014, 09:53 AM)omniamovens Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I managed to search some posts but I could not find any version beside 1.1 or lower ones.

Do we have a 1.2 or 1.3 kind of versions? Many thanks.

p.s: I did not get my hands on ds4 for but I'm planning to connect ds4 to my windows 8.1 - PC via bluetooth.

great work btw!

hey
The first "beta" Versions from InhexSTER are in the First post added.
And the Version 1.2.1 from electrobrain is on Page 101 <- klick it

@InhexSTER & electrobrain
If you Need a Graphic-Designer for a layout's or Icons, GUIs etc. - i could help - because im terrible at coding ^^
The controller is not recognized as an Xbox controller in Injustice. Also, during gameplay your character sometimes starts moving on their own, and you have to move the analog stick to cancel it. I hope this will be solved, because I bought the controller specifically to play Injustice.
(01-28-2014, 01:54 PM)WTW26 Wrote: [ -> ]The controller is not recognized as an Xbox controller in Injustice. Also, during gameplay your character sometimes starts moving on their own, and you have to move the analog stick to cancel it. I hope this will be solved, because I bought the controller specifically to play Injustice.

I must try Injustice, when I get back home. Because I use it for Dark Souls and it's just perfect.
Guys,do you think is possible to use the gyro and acelerometer of the DS4 as a 6 degrees of freedom in a flight sim?You know,using the sensors as input?