..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
InhexSTER, I really appreciate all of your hard work and dedication to making the DS4 a great controller!
I'm noticing a slight input lag playing FFXIV with the new beta version.
(12-03-2013, 12:31 AM)Grimnir Wrote: [ -> ]I'm noticing a slight input lag playing FFXIV with the new beta version.

I will try to reduce it as much as possible in later versions once major functionality and stability achieved.

Good news I think I might have stumbled on double input solution!
(12-03-2013, 12:40 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]I will try to reduce it as much as possible in later versions once major functionality and stability achieved.

Good news I think I might have stumbled on double input solution!

That's great news! Will we be possibly seeing this said fix in the new version tonight?
any1 else having trouble getting the virtual xbox 360 controller to work? It's not showing up as useable controller in my devices after running the program.
(12-03-2013, 12:52 AM)Grimnir Wrote: [ -> ]That's great news! Will we be possibly seeing this said fix in the new version tonight?

yeah should be in there today.
(12-03-2013, 01:59 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]yeah should be in there today.

Nice! This is probably way off, since other things like bluetooth and touchpad functions are priority. But have you poked around with the speakers/headphone portions of the controller?
(12-03-2013, 02:01 AM)Grimnir Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! This is probably way off, since other things like bluetooth and touchpad functions are priority. But have you poked around with the speakers/headphone portions of the controller?

Yeah, Bluetooth LED&Rumble + Touchpad > everything else Laugh
just ran 1.1 and the blue led lights shining bright, but i still cant get the virtual xbox 360 controller to appear as an active game controller. any1 have any ideas as to why or how to fix this? ive tried rebooting reinstalling and chked the directx, visual c and .net... everything is up to date.
(12-03-2013, 02:24 AM)Farshot Wrote: [ -> ]just ran 1.1 and the blue led lights shining bright, but i still cant get the virtual xbox 360 controller to appear as an active game controller. any1 have any ideas as to why or how to fix this? ive tried rebooting reinstalling and chked the directx, visual c and .net... everything is up to date.

Is the controller showing up in the executable under controller 1?