..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-05-2014, 11:08 AM)eyencee Wrote: [ -> ]this is just a reffrence page based on the info currently available and i will keep updating it with all the new info you guys release untill 2.0 at wich point i will release a full version wiki if you havent already just so you dont have to keep repeating your selves and answering the same questions over and over

A wiki is a great idea to get things organized feature- and bug-fix-suggestion-wise. We can actually use Google Code for some (all?) of this, too. I'd like to do another Hangout (today?) so we can coordinate integration efforts again. I'd like 1.3 to have hot-plug functionality work flawlessly at least for Windows 8 and 7. Adding the ability to make L1+R1+PS held briefly shut down the controller is easy, too.
Hi guys,

Happy to say I just got 'multiTouch' working! Click the pad with one finger for left click, click the pad with two or more fingers for a right click! If you click with left click first and keep the pad held down, you can still right click by touching the pad with an additional finger. Whichever feels nicer or more natural I suppose.

I'd appreciate it if people could try this and send me feedback? Smile

Just overwrite the old SCP files with the ones attached:
HidLibrary.dll, ScpControl.dll, ScpServer.exe and ScpServer.exe.config.

InhexSTER et al. just shout if you want to see the code Wink
Just a suggestion for the GUI, could you add a little question mark next to "Hide DS4 Controller" and when it is hovered over, brings up a bubble saying what it does and why it might be needed?

Just thought it might make it easier for people to figure out problems on their own rather than coming here and searching 140 pages for the answer.
@electrobrains, i can probably do hangout today

Regarding idle/shutoff disconnect feature.
At the moment i found that its possible to do so by disabling Bluetooth HID device in device manager.
Hower i would not do it programmatically for a simple reason of usability. If something is wrong then user
would have to manually reenable the device.

Second solution i have in mind requires access to Bluetooth dongle (getting a handle on it). With such variety of dongles and possible stacks would require further investigation and extensive testing.

We definitely can make up wiki on google code and enhancement/bug tracker
(02-05-2014, 01:34 PM)HecticSeptic Wrote: [ -> ]Hi raptor1138, I see InhexSTER has just commented that an update is on its way, but if you want something right now (in the mean time), you can try out the version I posted earlier.

Yeah, I tried that earlier. Didn't work for me. It wouldn't recognize my controller. Thanks anyway, though.
Here is new version 1.2:

Tap to click
2 finger scroll
right corner of touchpad button is right click

various speed improvements and bug fixes

This will help to make 1.3 release better with your feedback

This version is mainly for testing out the new touchpad functionality and performance fixes.
Thanks a ton, installing now.

Edit: works great, loving it. Just one misspelling: in the hotkeys screen, it says "Tap touchscreen or press and hoild" rather than "press and hold"
(02-05-2014, 05:04 PM)raptor1138 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I tried that earlier. Didn't work for me. It wouldn't recognize my controller. Thanks anyway, though.

That's very strange, no code associated with actually detecting the controller was modified. I will take a look to see what might make the original detect yours, but not mine.
(02-05-2014, 05:32 PM)raptor1138 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a ton, installing now.

Edit: works great, loving it. Just one misspelling: in the hotkeys screen, it says "Tap touchscreen or press and hoild" rather than "press and hold"

Thanks, fixed the typo. And added scroll in hotkeys. Google code will be updated a bit later tonight
Will DS4 have vibration support in XInput mode anytime soon?