..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-05-2014, 06:22 PM)t1mz Wrote: [ -> ]Will DS4 have vibration support in XInput mode anytime soon?

All versions starting from 1.1 support it
(02-05-2014, 06:55 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]All versions starting from 1.1 support it
Yea it works, just had to find a game and a moment when controller supposed to vibrate. That was a stupid question ><
Big thanks for a great program btw. Can't wait for any new functions. =)
v1.2 working great. Going to log average CPU usage and see how the performance looks. 1.1 Final was seeing around 1.85% average CPU usage on a 3770k at 4.2Ghz while gaming. I'll report back with my findings on this new version in a little bit.

Back with good news. CPU utilization of SCPServer has diminished down to a measly 0.18%. That's a huge drop. I do have to wonder if there are other side effects of performance loss however. I tested both times using GTA IV and my frame-rate today with 1.2 seems off... I usually peg 60 fps constant with the settings I have enabled, but today I was dipping into the area of 45-50 fps in places I'm usually well above 60. I'll have to retest without using the controller enabled to see if it really is the wrapper or not. Will report back again to see what's what.

Last report on 1.2. The performance was identical with keyboard and mouse, or at least as close as it can get given the variable nature of a GTA game. So looking good. Keep it up!
Hi I have a little problem with driver version Final. I tried to find in the game Dark Souls. And when I turn on and load the game. He begins to spin my camera around and control the correct position (instead of X must press O, etc.) Otherwise for the latest version 1.2 mi LED does not work at all. But the touchpad works well :-)

Sorry for my English... and very good job with this XInput
(02-04-2014, 11:40 PM)DirtyShady Wrote: [ -> ]Now it's good ! But I have some problem to translate "headeroption_???"

Some parts are not translate.

Don't worry, it's just some typo in the code, in the next update i will take some time to verify everything Laugh

(02-05-2014, 01:39 AM)electrobrains Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly think we should just make the color picker output the current choice to the controller light bar itself, not the monitor. That's the real accurate representation, and we can just reflect the values in real-time on the controller that is being configured.

Considering that i was thinking a way to remove the SAVE button under the controller options, i approve this idea (and lift me from creating a color picker control Biggrin )

Speaking about the GUI: tonight no update, mostly worked on background so no difference visible.
If someone is interested in more details, i'm working on a Controller Pattern and a Mediator Pattern to handle messaging nicely
@Stillson
make sure dark souls doesn't have x360ce installed.
(02-05-2014, 09:48 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]@Stillson
make sure dark souls doesn't have x360ce installed.

But If I change drivers on DS4Tool_1.1_Beta_3 game work very good with DS4
(02-05-2014, 10:02 PM)Stillson Wrote: [ -> ]But If I change drivers on DS4Tool_1.1_Beta_3 game work very good with DS4
Enable "Hide DS4 Contoller", it seems like dual input issue
(02-05-2014, 10:07 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Enable "Hide DS4 Contoller", it seems like dual input issue

Very thanks for your answer... it works :-) you are great
InhexSTER's 1.2 works great, but still has no rumble for USB. Is that going to be a 1.3 thing?