..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-03-2013, 02:26 AM)Grimnir Wrote: [ -> ]Is the controller showing up in the executable under controller 1?

when i run the executable it just says controller 1: 0x054c : 0x05c4
(12-03-2013, 02:28 AM)Farshot Wrote: [ -> ]when i run the executable it just says controller 1: 0x054c : 0x05c4

Then you click the radio button and it still does not show up? Have you gone in to device manager and checked if you have two controllers? One being "Wireless Controller" and "Xbox 360 Controller"?
in the device manager it actually has 3 controllers listed, wireless controller, HID-compliant game controller and xbox 360 controller for windows. the first two i can right click and mess with the game controller settings but the xbox 360 one does not have that option
(12-03-2013, 02:34 AM)Farshot Wrote: [ -> ]in the device manager it actually has 3 controllers listed, wireless controller, HID-compliant game controller and xbox 360 controller for windows. the first two i can right click and mess with the game controller settings but the xbox 360 one does not have that option

Under Devices and Printers you don't see something like this?
[Image: 5ZzUkRS.png]
(12-03-2013, 02:45 AM)Grimnir Wrote: [ -> ]Under Devices and Printers you don't see something like this?
[Image: 5ZzUkRS.png]

yea i see all that but the xbox controller doesnt seem to work because i cant do anything to it and it doesnt show up in my installed game controllers
[Image: xinput.jpg]
(12-03-2013, 02:53 AM)Farshot Wrote: [ -> ]yea i see all that but the xbox controller doesnt seem to work because i cant do anything to it and it doesnt show up in my installed game controllers
[Image: xinput.jpg]

Probably a silly question but did you make sure to install the official Microsoft Drivers for the 360 controller prior to installation, or if you had it installed, re-installing before running the xinput wrapper?
yea ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers from microsoft and it hasnt made a differance. Do you actually need to have used an xbox controller on your pc for it to work?
(12-03-2013, 03:03 AM)Farshot Wrote: [ -> ]yea ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers from microsoft and it hasnt made a differance. Do you actually need to have used an xbox controller on your pc for it to work?

No, You shouldn't.
What I would do is FULLY uninstall all drivers and programs.
Go in to Device Manager and make sure to delete all current drivers on the controller, make sure to uninstall the xinput wrapper as well. Then once you do that, start by installing the xbox drivers, then xinput.
k i uninstalled everything, the microsoft xbox accessories software/drivers, the xinput.
Redownloaded and installed the xbox drivers, then redownloaded and installed xinput and ran the program, now this is what i got.

[Image: 29arywo.png]
(12-03-2013, 03:16 AM)Farshot Wrote: [ -> ]k i uninstalled everything, the microsoft xbox accessories software/drivers, the xinput.
Redownloaded and installed the xbox drivers, then redownloaded and installed xinput and ran the program, now this is what i got.

[Image: 29arywo.png]

Hmmmm that's quite interesting. Can you access the game controller menu through other controllers? Or is that option gone all together? If so I'd say that is a system issue.