..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please help! Pictures attached pointing out my problem. I'm so close to getting it working I can taste it.

Connection type: USB
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
DS4 Tool 1.2
Hide DS4 checkbox is NOT enabled.

Sorry for not including the info above first... I always hate people who post before reading stuff like that, turns out I am one of them. Sad
(02-06-2014, 01:30 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like your using toshiba or some other BT stack dongle

What BT adapter would you reccomend as the best?
(02-06-2014, 01:52 AM)frostyfang Wrote: [ -> ]What BT adapter would you reccomend as the best?

Shouldn't matter. Bluetooth is Bluetooth is Bluetooth.
(02-06-2014, 03:07 AM)raptor1138 Wrote: [ -> ]Shouldn't matter. Bluetooth is Bluetooth is Bluetooth.

Not necessarily true. Some adapters don't quite work and won't connect to the controller.

I recommend basically anything but Toshiba. I personally use an IOGear 2.1 EDR dongle and it works fine.

Be aware though that drivers are critical. You really need to install the proper drivers for your adapter to be able to sync correctly. This was a huge hiccup for me before but thankfully it's all good now.

Also as for performance, I already confirmed back a couple pages that v1.2 has null affect on your gaming performance. We're talking less than 0.2% CPU usage while gaming. At idle the CPU usage drops even more to like 0.03%. That's... practically non-existent. It's incredible how small the footprint this wrapper has and I'm extremely grateful for it.
(02-06-2014, 01:52 AM)frostyfang Wrote: [ -> ]What BT adapter would you reccomend as the best?

im using http://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_...th_Dongle/ does the job.
(02-06-2014, 03:14 AM)Formula21 Wrote: [ -> ]im using http://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_...th_Dongle/ does the job.

4.0 version of this dongle works very well for me.
At this moment dongle should support working with Microsoft Bluetooth Stack to be able to work with DS4Tool

(02-06-2014, 01:48 AM)Coffee Ray Gun Wrote: [ -> ]Please help! Pictures attached pointing out my problem. I'm so close to getting it working I can taste it.

Connection type: USB
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
DS4 Tool 1.2
Hide DS4 checkbox is NOT enabled.

Sorry for not including the info above first... I always hate people who post before reading stuff like that, turns out I am one of them. Sad

Make sure you have latest X360 drivers

@Zezti Yes you have to repair with PS4
(02-05-2014, 10:37 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Try this zip. It might be that USB rumble problem is on Win 7 only. I though I fixed it before.

Yup, that definitely works. Thanks for the updated file! Laugh
The Kinivo BTD-400 works flawlessly for me. Also has a 4.5 out of 5 on Amazon.
Minor bug for windows 8.1, after using bluetooth, then plugging into USB causes the tool to recognize two controllers, even thought they have the same "PID" and "VID". Stopping/ starting Xinput can sometimes crash Scpserver, not quite sure how to duplicate the crash.
This happens in 1.1 and 1.2
we need a frequently asked question section and most popular fixes its a drag going trough and seeing the same questions asked time and time again even tho the are already resolved because there is no section