..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yea im not sure, the ds4 is first controller ive ever even tried to use on my pc, it works fine for some of the games that have the dinput and when i run the xinput wrap it kinda duplicates everything as u can see in the pic with the HID-ect

this is kind of what i get when runnin the program
[Image: 21c9evd.png]
(12-03-2013, 03:31 AM)Farshot Wrote: [ -> ]yea im not sure, the ds4 is first controller ive ever even tried to use on my pc, it works fine for some of the games that have the dinput and when i run the xinput wrap it kinda duplicates everything as u can see in the pic with the HID-ect

this is kind of what i get when runnin the program
[Image: 21c9evd.png]

Motionjoy? It almost looks like you have conflicting driver issues for different controllers. There is a new version of the xinput wrapper coming out sometime today. So I say just hold on, uninstall all things you can (And delete all existing controller drivers) and wait for this updated version and see if it fixes it.
yea i dont know where the motionjoy is coming from, ive searched for any files or nething involving that but come up with nothing.
thanks for all the input btw, greatly appreciated
(12-03-2013, 03:39 AM)Farshot Wrote: [ -> ]yea i dont know where the motionjoy is coming from, ive searched for any files or nething involving that but come up with nothing.
thanks for all the input btw, greatly appreciated

It seems like it could be residual driver information, When you went to uninstall your existing drivers you went through device manager, right clicked the controllers and input devices and made sure to select uninstall driver and delete drivers?
hmm just tried doing the whole uninstall reinstall again and it appears after ive installed the xbox drivers and the xinput program, when i first run the xinput program it auto installs drivers for motionjoy virtual xinput device for windows
(12-03-2013, 03:47 AM)Farshot Wrote: [ -> ]hmm just tried doing the whole uninstall reinstall again and it appears after ive installed the xbox drivers and the xinput program, when i first run the xinput program it auto installs drivers for motionjoy virtual xinput device for windows

I'm positive you have some motionjoy drivers sitting around that are being trigger when you start up the program. Gotta find them and wipe it clean.
yea that must be, come to think of it im pretty sure i tried using motionjoy 2 years ago or so to get my ds3 working on the pc, now the tricky part of finding the leftover drivers
(12-03-2013, 04:02 AM)Farshot Wrote: [ -> ]yea that must be, come to think of it im pretty sure i tried using motionjoy 2 years ago or so to get my ds3 working on the pc, now the tricky part of finding the leftover drivers

I remember having to do that a few months back when I was going from Motionshit to Scarlet.Crush. I can't remember how I cleaned it all up though. Google is your best friend ^^.

Worst case scenario you have to go mess around in your registry.
i was able to knock it out and now got it up and working flawlessly. cant thank you enough man!
(12-03-2013, 04:16 AM)Farshot Wrote: [ -> ]i was able to knock it out and now got it up and working flawlessly. cant thank you enough man!

Great! Now we just sit and wait for the next big update! Can't wait to toggle my LED and Rumble settings on my controller!