..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thanks inhexster.hope you will continue improving ds4 experience on pc.
Thanks Inhexster and everyone else who contributed to this thing, it's great.

I have a problem though. When I updated from 1.1 to 1.2, Dark Souls stopped recognizing the controller input. It still works in the GFWL layer and all other games/Steam Big Picture though.

I tried removing "Wireless Controller" from the Windows devices area and pairing the DS4 again, but still no luck. Reading other forums it seems Dark Souls is very picky about other controllers being connected, as it will only recognize one primary controller, and somehow it's seeing another controller as the primary one instead of the DS4. But I have no other controllers connected and nothing about my setup has changed since Dark Souls was working fine with 1.1 (I tried rolling back to 1.1 but it doesn't work with that now either).

Any advice?
First off.

AMAZING.

Thanks to everyone, especially InhexSTER for creating and supporting this.

Everything seems to go great for me wired so I bought an ASUS dongle (EDR+2.1) and although I can pair the DS4 fine (I think) the connection is lost after about 20 seconds.

Is there a fix for this at all?
(02-09-2014, 09:39 PM)Grumbul Wrote: [ -> ]First off.

AMAZING.

Thanks to everyone, especially InhexSTER for creating and supporting this.

Everything seems to go great for me wired so I bought an ASUS dongle (EDR+2.1) and although I can pair the DS4 fine (I think) the connection is lost after about 20 seconds.

Is there a fix for this at all?

Just try to download your usb drivers from their site. Don't use Windows stock bt stack its crap. Incase it doesn't work try Google cirago bt driver, install it, it may work for u
(02-09-2014, 09:59 PM)exsammy Wrote: [ -> ]Just try to download your usb drivers from their site. Don't use Windows stock bt stack its crap. Incase it doesn't work try Google cirago bt driver, install it, it may work for u

Thanks Sammy.

I'm actually using the drivers which came with the dongle:

ASUS USB-BT211 v2.1+EDR
Driver: ASUS USB-BT211 Utility 7.2.0.60 for Win7
Windows 7
(02-09-2014, 10:56 PM)Grumbul Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Sammy.

I'm actually using the drivers which came with the dongle:

ASUS USB-BT211 v2.1+EDR
Driver: ASUS USB-BT211 Utility 7.2.0.60 for Win7
Windows 7

Ok just look for another driver. Also u may use a software called driver max to update it drivers, u will be amazed at how outdated your drivers are by this software. It's a driver problem. Just try and look for other bt drivers. Did u check the one I suggested? CIRAGO
(02-08-2014, 03:34 AM)MyxeQ Wrote: [ -> ]Playing Dark Souls PC:

With "Hide DS4 Controller" unchecked I only get the Guide button to work (Brings up the GFWL menu).

With "Hide DS4 Controller" checked I get the dpad to work and the buttons work but the are weirdly mapped: square is correct, Triangle and X are swapped, O is correct. R1/R2/L1/L2 are correct. movement using L-Stick is correct, but the camera is stuck rotating clockwise.

Any thoughts?

Dark Souls has some problems with HID devices, I couldn't run it because my Logitech DiNovo Edge has a touchpad.
(02-09-2014, 11:38 PM)exsammy Wrote: [ -> ]Ok just look for another driver. Also u may use a software called driver max to update it drivers, u will be amazed at how outdated your drivers are by this software. It's a driver problem. Just try and look for other bt drivers. Did u check the one I suggested? CIRAGO

Drivers are 100% up to date - they are the latest ones from the ASUS site.

Wierdly, everything just started working again actually.

Maybe just a blip?
Hello! Want to buy dualshock4 gamepads to play such a games like MK (PC) together wth friends.

Preferable connection: bluetooth, OS: win7 x64 (administrator rules)
Question: is it possible to connect two or more dualshock4 gamepads to PC using bluetooth adapters?

in theory everything is ok due to bluetooth technology, but in practice - don't know
please, share any usefull information!
p.s. english is not my native language. simple sentances and words are preferable Smile
After I updated to 1.2 from 1.1, Dark souls didn't recognize my controller anymore Sad