..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-03-2013, 04:35 AM)Grimnir Wrote: [ -> ]Great! Now we just sit and wait for the next big update! Can't wait to toggle my LED and Rumble settings on my controller!

Oh, I'm gonna rumble so hard while toggling my LED Biggrin
(12-03-2013, 04:35 AM)Grimnir Wrote: [ -> ]Great! Now we just sit and wait for the next big update! Can't wait to toggle my LED and Rumble settings on my controller!

You should be able now Smile
Double input should be solved

I will add rumble booster slider very soon. This weekend i will look closely at BT LED/Rumble support
(12-03-2013, 04:38 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]You should be able now Smile
Double input should be solved

I will add rumble booster slider very soon. This weekend i will look closely at BT LED/Rumble support

It seems I'm getting an "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application error.
(12-03-2013, 04:41 AM)Grimnir Wrote: [ -> ]It seems I'm getting an "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application error.

Can you post the exception details?
(12-03-2013, 04:42 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Can you post the exception details?

It seems a swift reboot has eliminated the problem.
Omg, thanks for the update Inhexster! Works Flawlessly !!!

I can finally change my color to green to match all the Razer gear I have and not have it be so bright it washes out my monitor lol. The Double Input fix is working wonders too tested on Battlefield, Injustice, and King Of Fighters. They all work properly with rumble as well.

So I guess the only thing left would be to add in Touchpad support and a Rumble Strenght slider and the blue tooth fixes?
Probably going to get kicked in the nuts for saying this, But I miss the dual input >_<. I was using my PS button as my Push to Talk.
(12-03-2013, 04:54 AM)Grimnir Wrote: [ -> ]Probably going to get kicked in the nuts for saying this, But I miss the dual input >_<. I was using my PS button as my Push to Talk.

I will be adding PS button to Guide mapping and Rumble booster (Just didn't want to stall today's update), look for small update probably tomorrow night. If there will be any major issues also will try to fix them.
(12-03-2013, 05:00 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]I will be adding PS button to Guide mapping and Rumble booster, look for small update probably tomorrow night. If there will be any major issues also will try to fix them.

No worries mate! Get some sleep for now! You've been making progress in leaps and bounds!
(12-03-2013, 05:00 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]I will be adding PS button to Guide mapping and Rumble booster (Just didn't want to stall today's update), look for small update probably tomorrow night. If there will be any major issues also will try to fix them.

I don't wanna be that guy, but how far down is touchpad support on your list? J/c, can live with the two tools atm Smile, thanks