..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-24-2014, 09:43 AM)mainfest Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! Great thanks for your job) i ask one qwestion. , will support music output on the controller as it is on the ps4?

Answered a page or two back: not yet, maybe in 1.3. Search is bottom right.
Thanks )
I have a problem, how to disable the gamepad after connecting bluetooth, light shows blue ?
(02-24-2014, 11:26 AM)mainfest Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem, how to disable the gamepad after connecting bluetooth, light shows blue ?

Hold down the PS Button for 10 sec. then the light and the Controller should turn off
New CUSTOM MAPPING is AWESOME!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!
(02-24-2014, 12:45 AM)Grosky Wrote: [ -> ]So that would be great if someone can put together some list of all the different versions available and what they add to inhexSTER's 1.2 version because it would help not just me, but everyone on this topic I think. (or at least tell me the page from which people propose alternative versions)
We each add to each other's latest version. At the moment I believe electrobrains' version is the newest as it builds on my latest version. My latest version builds on InhexSTER's latest release. I will probably do my next build off of electrobrains' release unless InhexSTER does so first. Donbabbeo has a custom UI, which I believe should (at least eventually) work with all our versions, but for now it may work off a specific version or only expose some of the features. As you will see by reading though, we each have our own priorities.
(02-24-2014, 12:45 AM)Grosky Wrote: [ -> ]PS : While Tomb Raider (the 2013 version) does recognize the controller without anything, the inputs doesn't match at all those from the xbox 360 controller and there's no way to change it...
The default DS4 driver uses a poorly mapped DirectInput, and most new games only use XInput. This tool allows Windows to understand the controller as XInput, as well as mouse and keyboard emulation.
(02-24-2014, 12:45 AM)Grosky Wrote: [ -> ]PPS : what informatic language do you use to code this ?
We use the C# language with Microsoft's .NET Framework.
Thank you for your response Hectic, I guess I'll use electrobrains' for now then.

EDIT : One thing though that I find kinda annoying is that in your version (and electrobrains' too), when I just tap the touchpad (not click on it) it does not simulate the left click anymore (in InhexSTER's 1.2 it worked perfectly) ;
Moreover I can't check repeat and scan code boxes (even if I don't know what are they for x) )

And last (but not least), the main "issue" I have with the software is that I get a loss of fps using it. For example in Skyrim I can play in ultra high quality (with bethesda's hd texture pack and some few mods) without a lag without my controller ; whereas when I play with my controller I'm forced to go down to medium quality to stay fluid ! I've tried with Control MK (you must know what it is) and there's no loss of performance, but you know I don't have rumble and stuff... So it's quite a dilemma Smile
I've updated my latest build. The goal was to overhaul touchpad-scrolling:
* Measure distances by taking the midpoint of the two touch
locations. This makes scrolling feel much less awkward.
* Do not try to clip things to single-line values so we get
smooth scrolling behavior instead of jagged scrolls.
* Add horizontal scrolling.
* Scroll speed is further modified by the distance between
the two touch locations. The "standard" distance is half
of the touchpad width. If you were to use the full touchpad
width, it would scroll twice as fast. If you pinch your
fingers closer together, then it will scroll more slowly.

Edit: Fixed a possible problem where some mouse wheel events could be ignored. I didn't notice anything weird happening, so I doubt anyone else would notice a problem, either, but the archive has been updated to have a fixed ScpControl.dll.
(02-24-2014, 03:40 PM)Grosky Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your response Hectic, I guess I'll use electrobrains' for now then.

EDIT : One thing though that I find kinda annoying is that in your version (and electrobrains' too), when I just tap the touchpad (not click on it) it does not simulate the left click anymore (in InhexSTER's 1.2 it worked perfectly) ;
Try resetting the configuration. Sounds like something is messed up with your mapping configuration, because tap works fine for me.
(02-24-2014, 03:40 PM)Grosky Wrote: [ -> ]Moreover I can't check repeat and scan code boxes (even if I don't know what are they for x) )

And last (but not least), the main "issue" I have with the software is that I get a loss of fps using it. For example in Skyrim I can play in ultra high quality (with bethesda's hd texture pack and some few mods) without a lag without my controller ; whereas when I play with my controller I'm forced to go down to medium quality to stay fluid ! I've tried with Control MK (you must know what it is) and there's no loss of performance, but you know I don't have rumble and stuff... So it's quite a dilemma Smile
Is that with or without "Hide DS4 controller" enabled? I can't imagine what is actually harming your performance. I don't have Skyrim so I can't test that one particular game...
So tonight I will be releasing a final 1.2.1 with all changes from HecticSeptic, electrobrains and some of my new changes.
@HecticSeptic, @electrobrains, can you please hold off on adding any more new features as i want to merge all changes and test them thoroughly before final 1.2.1 version.
That version will be going to the first page.