..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1.2.2 is great, loving the abilitiy to turn off the controller. It seems now though that none of my settings like Start minimized, battery as colour, etc. are saving.
Long awaited instant TURN OFF function! Works Perfectly! thanks!!!!!! Only bad thing is I'm playing too many games, nowBiggrin
Thank you so much for the instant off. Now I can switch games, watch twitch, play more games, and so many other things without even needing to touch my mouse and keyboard. Thanks for severely decreasing my productivity, just in time for Thief, South Park and the Stick of Truth, and Titanfall!
Hi,

It was a little problem with second pad (1.2.2 version):
- When i shutdown 2nd controller (option+ps buttons) , and i turn on, it doesn't take by software : i must click to stop and then start (with first controller, it runs perfectly)

EDIT : same problem when i connect simply 2nd controller after soft runs. (i must so click to stop and then start)

Thanks again for your fantastic working InhexSTER and team.
So having discovered this thread a few months ago via the library of ishgard, i have watched the thread intently and enjoyed seeing all the hard work you guys have put in. Embarrassingly despite meaning to on many occasions, i haven't taken the time to register and offer my sincere thanks for all the time and effort you have all put in. Bear in mind that for every question about...(shudder)...dark souls, there are dozens more silently appreciating what has been achieved by you all. Keep up the good work guys!
Love the tool Smile One request: Can you guys add like a question mark or something behind stuff like the hide DS4 Controller checkbox (the Things that would be harder to understand) which will tell us what it does, so People don't have to go through ***** loads of pages to figure out what it does? Wish I could help, but I know nothing about programing and that stuff.
Don't mind this post
Just installed v1.2.2 and it works great, though rumble doesn't work. Well to be precise, it works if I adjust the slider bars (Heavy and Light), but I can't save the settings. When I exit out of the dialog box they go back to zero and in games rumble doesn't work. I was going to edit the xml config file to add it in manually but there doesn't seem to have a entry for the Heavy and Light settings. I tried adding it in manually <RumbleHeavy></RumbleHeavy> but DS4Tool just overwrites the xml file and erases the settings. Does the rumble not work? There was no mention in the readme file.
(02-27-2014, 06:17 PM)LurkerLito Wrote: [ -> ]Just installed v1.2.2 and it works great, though rumble doesn't work. Well to be precise, it works if I adjust the slider bars (Heavy and Light), but I can't save the settings. When I exit out of the dialog box they go back to zero and in games rumble doesn't work. I was going to edit the xml config file to add it in manually but there doesn't seem to have a entry for the Heavy and Light settings. I tried adding it in manually <RumbleHeavy></RumbleHeavy> but DS4Tool just overwrites the xml file and erases the settings. Does the rumble not work? There was no mention in the readme file.
Everything works just fine, the sliders are just for testing purposes, the control over amount of rumble is done through rumble boost slider 100 means rumble at 100% (same as game)
Is possible that the tool don't work with Origin games like Battlefield 4, Crysis 3, Fifa 14 ?
It work fine with steam games....