..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-04-2013, 03:59 AM)stanleyc415 Wrote: [ -> ]Better safe than sorry Laugh

Can you put UPDATE #1 back up though if you still have it.

Yeah, it's back up there
(12-04-2013, 04:04 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it's back up there

Thanks alot man keep up the good work!
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or not, but I don't seem to be getting the same window that you have on the first page, where you can alter the LED colors. I'm using a USB cable and the rumble works fine in game. By the way, I really appreciate everything you've done for this.
[Image: FI7zsT3.jpg?1]
(12-04-2013, 04:21 AM)Shadowpsyke Wrote: [ -> ]Snip

You're using the first update. At least it seems that way.
(12-04-2013, 04:25 AM)Psychospark Wrote: [ -> ]You're using the first update. At least it seems that way.

Oh Yep. I was using the beta one but I guess I didn't select the update. Now it's working fine, thanks. Biggrin
Thanks for your hard work. I wouldn't mind a custom driver, like for the DS3 program, as long as it's stable. But it sounds like you're able to do pretty much everything you want with the default driver. Grats on finding a way to suppress the default directinput data. I hope making sure input lag is minimal goes just as well. I know that's an important issue to a lot of fans of emulation, speedrunning, and competitive stuff.
what is the requirement to install scpdriver.exe?
i cant click the Install button :x
(12-04-2013, 03:38 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry guys, had to remove Update 2, I have run into issues with my BT dongle so i am making sure it's not caused by new version

Seeing as Update 2 is back up, does that mean it's ok to use?
(12-04-2013, 09:03 AM)Retarded Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]Seeing as Update 2 is back up, does that mean it's ok to use?

He did take it down and put it back up, so I assume yes. It works very well for me, excited for more! Laugh
InhexSTER
The PS button works very well with the BT update 2, but not usb it works every time.
Missing is support for vibration with BT, and it will be perfect Smile
Good Job Smile