..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
InhexSTER

While i use mouse of ds4, i have a little problem :

- mouse doesn't run when i start a program with this windows : control user account. Mouse doesn't reply, it's freeze.

But when this windows doens't appear or disappear , mouse runs perfectly.
(03-02-2014, 12:32 AM)mrWodoo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I've connected by DS4 via usb to my PC [Windows 7], but after using your program my controller is still recognized as wireless controller (not x360 controller)

Does anybody knows a solution of this problem?
(03-02-2014, 10:28 AM)roberto30 Wrote: [ -> ]InhexSTER

While i use mouse of ds4, i have a little problem :

- mouse doesn't run when i start a program with this windows : control user account. Mouse doesn't reply, it's freeze.

But when this windows doens't appear or disappear , mouse runs perfectly.

I can only assume you mean User Access Control (UAC) asking for Admin permissions. If you mean literally a different account, perhaps the settings do not have the mouse enabled? Have you tried ensuring that 'enable touchpad at startup' is on? How about pressing the button combination to toggle it?

Otherwise, we will need quite a bit more information to help you with your issue.
(03-02-2014, 11:15 AM)mrWodoo Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2014, 11:15 AM)mrWodoo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I've connected by DS4 via usb to my PC [Windows 7], but after using your program my controller is still recognized as wireless controller (not x360 controller)
Does anybody knows a solution of this problem?

By 'after' it sounds as though you closed the program. It needs to be running to emulate the XInput/Xbox360 Controller. If it is running, and the server has actually started (the Start button reads 'Stop') and there is text in the logging window, then what does the text say? Otherwise we have covered quite a bit of troubleshooting so far over this thread. Chances are whatever you're experiencing has happened and been solved before.
(03-02-2014, 11:52 AM)HecticSeptic Wrote: [ -> ]By 'after' it sounds as though you closed the program. It needs to be running to emulate the XInput/Xbox360 Controller. If it is running, and the server has actually started (the Start button reads 'Stop') and there is text in the logging window, then what does the text say? Otherwise we have covered quite a bit of troubleshooting so far over this thread. Chances are whatever you're experiencing has happened and been solved before.

[Image: fc93bbf343b608c8ac13f84cdd3d65bc.png]
(03-02-2014, 01:16 PM)mrWodoo Wrote: [ -> ][Image: fc93bbf343b608c8ac13f84cdd3d65bc.png]

Do you have the official X360 drivers installed? What about the Scp Vbus driver?
(03-02-2014, 01:19 PM)electrobrains Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have the official X360 drivers installed? What about the Scp Vbus driver?

Haha! Damn, it works! TY!
I have a little problem here, sometimes when I plug in the ps4 controller my computer freezes once I start DS4tool and I am forced to restart the computer, anyone having same issue?
(03-02-2014, 01:22 PM)mrWodoo Wrote: [ -> ]Haha! Damn, it works! TY!

How did you fix yours if you don't mind me asking? Having pretty much the same exact problem, and nothing seems to work.
So how, in any way, could I or someone interact with the DS4's sixaxis, or ,even, its lights, in my own application or something?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

(03-03-2014, 03:45 AM)Elegy Wrote: [ -> ]How did you fix yours if you don't mind me asking? Having pretty much the same exact problem, and nothing seems to work.

Install the Xbox 360 Controller's Drivers along with the Scp Vbus driver, if you haven't them already.