..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do any of the released versions support using a DS4 and DS3 at the same time on one pc?
(03-07-2014, 03:33 AM)johnny1093 Wrote: [ -> ]Do any of the released versions support using a DS4 and DS3 at the same time on one pc?

Depends on your DS3 drivers, I don't think so, though.
(03-07-2014, 03:16 AM)raptor1138 Wrote: [ -> ]Bikuro, sounds like you switched it from Bluetooth to USB or were registering both at the same time. I recommend that you decide on a connection method and never use the other one again. If you decide on Bluetooth, get one of those USB to wall adapters popularized by idevices and charge the controller that way. If you decide on USB, your problem is solved.

As for how to fix your problem right now, make sure DS4 Tool/SCPserver is closed, then open up SCPdriver again and uninstall and reinstall it. No matter what problem you have with this program, that should fix it.

Dunno how that could happen though. As I said, it wasn't the first time I charged the controller like that. But I'll keep that in mind in the future.

As for the fix, I've tried that, and it still didn't work. I tried it with the 716 kb version. I even uninstalled before I put in 1.2.2 just to make sure, but it's still a no go. Should the controller be on while I do this?

I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the 360 Controller Drivers and my Bluetooth Drivers (which is part of why I had to pair the controller again), and it didn't fix it either.

Is there a way to reset everything, even the controller without having to do another reformat?

Right now, the status is this:
Turn Controller ON: Recognized as Generic Controller
Turn ON DS4Tool: Recognized as 360 Controller
Turn OFF DS4Tool: No Controller Recognized even though the Controller is still on
Hold PS Button to Turn Controller Off (if any controller is recognized): Bring up Steam Big Picture
Hold PS Button down to Turn Controller OFF while in Steam Big Picture: Controller not recognized if I try turning it ON again. Reboot needed to get the controller working again.

Almost forgot to mention, since getting the problem, I've tried playing Bully using the controller via USB, and it still didn't work. It was one of the first things I tried.
(03-07-2014, 03:41 AM)raptor1138 Wrote: [ -> ]Depends on your DS3 drivers, I don't think so, though.

I've done it with one adapter on the Scarlet.Crush DS software and one on the regular Windows Bluetooth driver with DS4 Tool.
Hi,
First of all I would like to thank the developer so much for this tool! Makes my life a lot easier and saved me money buying another controller for the PC.

Everything works fine, except for some reason, in Steam Big Picture mode whenever you need to enter text like you go to the friends tab or view all games by letter...the screen jitters like crazy. It doesn't do like that without the controller.
(03-07-2014, 09:14 AM)rock1m1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
First of all I would like to thank the developer so much for this tool! Makes my life a lot easier and saved me money buying another controller for the PC.

Everything works fine, except for some reason, in Steam Big Picture mode whenever you need to enter text like you go to the friends tab or view all games by letter...the screen jitters like crazy. It doesn't do like that without the controller.

Does it do that with an X360 if you jiggle the thumbsticks around a little bit? The PS4 controller has virtually no deadzone, which is a big difference.
Solutions I've tried so far:
1. Uninstall and Reinstall BUS Drivers
2. Uninstall and Reinstall 360 Controller Drivers
3. Uninstall and Reinstall Bluetooth Card Drivers
4. Remove DS4 from Bluetooth Paired Devices and Paired it Again
5. Uninstall and Reinstall Steam
6. Upgrade to a higher version of DS4Tool

Can't remember if there's anything else I left out, but those are what I've tried to do to remedy my situation, and none of them have worked.

I tried using version 1.3 RC, and I couldn't get it to work. Despite saying that it found my controller and is emulating a 360 pad, the controller doesn't respond. It shows up as a 360 controller on the list, but nothing works. Then when I click 'Stop' on it, it crashes and stops responding.
(03-06-2014, 06:12 AM)delt31 Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever I disconnect my bluetooth receiver from my pc and then reconnect, the ds4 tools program says it's working but the virtual xbox controller doesn't appear. If i uninstall the drivers and then install, the program says it works and it really does (xbox controller pops up). To summarize, how do I avoid having to uninstall/reinstall the driver each time I disconnect the bluetooth receiver?

This happens to me too, except every time I turn off the controller. I have to reboot for the xbox controller to pop up again. Is it solved?

win 7
version 1.3
(03-07-2014, 05:45 PM)Olof Wrote: [ -> ]This happens to me too, except every time I turn off the controller. I have to reboot for the xbox controller to pop up again. Is it solved?

win 7
version 1.3

Windows 7 might be more unstable when running DS4 Tool, but many times before it was mentioned you can restart SCP Virtual Bus Driver device under System devices in device manager. Instead of a reboot. I myself can't seem to reproduce this issue. If you want to help out, provide this info:

When you disconnect the controller with PS+Options does X360 controller gets unplugged, in XinputTest what controller # its listed as, if connect reconnect multiple times.
Hello please add timeout for DS4 (after X min turn off DS4 if it not used).

and turn off bth on DS4 when it connected through USB