..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-07-2014, 07:14 PM)ee_man Wrote: [ -> ]Hello please add timeout for DS4 (after X min turn off DS4 if it not used).

and turn off bth on DS4 when it connected through USB

We will have a timeout that is contingent on the controller not moving around, like being set on the table.
(03-07-2014, 05:45 PM)Olof Wrote: [ -> ]This happens to me too, except every time I turn off the controller. I have to reboot for the xbox controller to pop up again. Is it solved?

win 7
version 1.3

Yeah count me in as well.

Although I found this issue to only occur with 1.3, previous versions are golden.
(03-07-2014, 05:56 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Windows 7 might be more unstable when running DS4 Tool, but many times before it was mentioned you can restart SCP Virtual Bus Driver device under System devices in device manager. Instead of a reboot. I myself can't seem to reproduce this issue. If you want to help out, provide this info:

When you disconnect the controller with PS+Options does X360 controller gets unplugged, in XinputTest what controller # its listed as, if connect reconnect multiple times.

I've actually been having this issue, too, with 1.2.2 in Windows 7, but I can't figure out how to stop or restart the driver; nothing works, including downloading a program specifically made to do just that.

The controller number is 1, and connecting and reconnecting multiple times doesn't get the controller to show up with Xinput anymore. The only solution is restarting the machine.
(03-08-2014, 03:13 AM)pedrovay2003 Wrote: [ -> ]I've actually been having this issue, too, with 1.2.2 in Windows 7, but I can't figure out how to stop or restart the driver; nothing works, including downloading a program specifically made to do just that.

The controller number is 1, and connecting and reconnecting multiple times doesn't get the controller to show up with Xinput anymore. The only solution is restarting the machine.

Go to Device Manager in the System Devices tree section find Scp Bus Device right click on it and choose disable and after enable it again.
(03-08-2014, 03:18 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Go to Device Manager in the System Devices tree section find Scp Bus Device right click on it and choose disable and after enable it again.

Oh, okay, completely disabling it. I was looking for an actual restart option. Thanks for the info!
Hello, the DS4 Tool 1.3 RC1 bug for me. (freeze)
I tried to reinstall service, nothing.

edit : all version freeze...

Windows 7 x64
I use Bluetooth (Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260)
Everything worked fine until now, I have not done anything more yet.
I already had this problem in the early versions, but it was resolved itself.
(03-07-2014, 01:07 PM)electrobrains Wrote: [ -> ]Does it do that with an X360 if you jiggle the thumbsticks around a little bit? The PS4 controller has virtually no deadzone, which is a big difference.

I don't have a 360 controller to check, the whole screen just stutters a lot when I got to an option in steam big picture mode when you have to input text. Its like the analog stick is going crazy or something i don't know as it makes the 'menu item' sound.
Anyone else know what I could try to do to get the controller working again?
InhexSTER!
Awesome tool you have here. Works great. One issue I have noticed though. I play ff14, a realm reborn. The problem I am having is that only the original DS4tool works with this game. All the recent updates like 1.2 or even the latest, 1.22 creates issues. Not exactly sure what the problem is but it creates some sort of lag, like jittery movement when character is moving around. Maybe a driver issue, so i rolled back my graphics driver, but that did not work. Not sure if you are interested, but just thought I would bring it to your attention.
system specs-
windows 7 ultimate 64bit
i7 2600K 3.4GHz
8 gigs RAM
Nvidia GTX 550 Ti
Far as I know, I have all the latest drivers that you suggested and also all the runtimes installed.
EDIT: I dled 1.3 beta. This seems to work much better than 1.2 patch, but still has some slight jittery movement in game.
When you say Uninstall the ScpBuss Driver, is it just as simple as clicking Uninstall on the ScpDriver Gui or is there still some extra step I have to take? Because that's all I've been doing to uninstall.