..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-09-2014, 05:02 AM)ee_man Wrote: [ -> ]Please add Touchpad scroll inversion

and to line "Created by InhexSTER..." add electrobrains and HecticSeptic

I'm adding that right now by way of extending the scroll settings to go from -10 to +10 instead of just 0 to +10. Negative values will do what you want. I think what I'd like to see at the bottom would be instead something like, "A PCSX2 Community project" or something.

I'll post some binaries once I have a version that includes my old 1.2 touchpad with physical buttons mode.
Okay, I haven't added back the old 1.2 touchpad mode, but I'm posting a version for you guys to test out. It supports touchpad mode switching using only touchpad+Share or touchpad+Options (don't push the touchpad, just have a finger on it) instead of the L2/R2/touchpad-push mode switching. There is a disabled mode, mouse mode and cursor-only mode. I also added ee_man's requested reversal support for touchpad dual-finger scrolling -- just use negative values.
(03-09-2014, 08:44 AM)electrobrains Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I haven't added back the old 1.2 touchpad mode, but I'm posting a version for you guys to test out. It supports touchpad mode switching using only touchpad+Share or touchpad+Options (don't push the touchpad, just have a finger on it) instead of the L2/R2/touchpad-push mode switching. There is a disabled mode, mouse mode and cursor-only mode. I also added ee_man's requested reversal support for touchpad dual-finger scrolling -- just use negative values.

This works FANTASTICALLY. I'm having absolutely no issues with USB or Bluetooth, and the scrolling thing is pretty slick.
Hey guys, i just wanted to check a couple of options. Could we make the default options it comes with for no HID flushing and hide DS4 by default? I thought previously it was said that flushing the HID queue is only really needed for old machines? And for the Hide DS4 option, i thought it was said, best to use that to stop double input? Or have i got that completely round the wrong way!? So many pages i cant find definite answers anymore! The wiki option InhexSTER suggested would be great for a quick list of features and their uses. Hopefully someone can take up that baton (I would happily but I barely have any spare time atm).

Also for me, unless I run as administrator I cant get the tick boxes for these to options in the GUI to change and stay, so i have to edit the XML document to make the changes on every release.

Could anyone answer a Wiki creation call to arms? Even if someone sets it up and we all add little bits. Many hands make light work! As the chinese proverb says.

Oh and your new build works great so far Electro, just need thems old touchpad mode back in and ill be ecstatic!
Hi all,

I've been using the DS4 input mapper for a few weeks now and I've just yesterday come across a problem which is stopping my controller from fulling working on the PC. The computer is still detecting the controller fine (i.e. moving joysticks in properties, touchpad moves mouse) but when I go into any game, none of the controls are working anymore for me. I've tried replacing my version of the mapper with a newer release but to no avail.

Any ideas?
(03-09-2014, 01:24 PM)kicklogicout Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

I've been using the DS4 input mapper for a few weeks now and I've just yesterday come across a problem which is stopping my controller from fulling working on the PC. The computer is still detecting the controller fine (i.e. moving joysticks in properties, touchpad moves mouse) but when I go into any game, none of the controls are working anymore for me. I've tried replacing my version of the mapper with a newer release but to no avail.

Any ideas?
Use the "Hide controller" option so they stop picking up the wrong device.
(03-07-2014, 05:56 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Windows 7 might be more unstable when running DS4 Tool, but many times before it was mentioned you can restart SCP Virtual Bus Driver device under System devices in device manager. Instead of a reboot. I myself can't seem to reproduce this issue. If you want to help out, provide this info:

When you disconnect the controller with PS+Options does X360 controller gets unplugged, in XinputTest what controller # its listed as, if connect reconnect multiple times.
I really want to be more helpful but I can't find the patterns to how it works. After I posted and rebooted as usual it worked perfectly for more than 24 hours, even when shutting it down. Until now, it stopped again. It connects to the program making the color change and the touchpad work, but the 360 controller doesn't appear anymore.

I did however notice that the CPU problem is only active when I play games and the controller is working.

Sorry again, I don't think this feedback is gonna help you.
(03-09-2014, 04:10 PM)electrobrains Wrote: [ -> ]Use the "Hide controller" option so they stop picking up the wrong device.

No change I'm afraid. It's still not picking up any of my controls even after using hide controller.
This tool is _very_ messy for me.

TLDR: It freezes (no BSoD) the system to a completely unresponsive state.

Details:
DxDiag64: https://gist.github.com/lostdj/3d47a007c0b25a7f99b6

Connection type: both.
Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532)
DS4 Tool Version: 1.2.2 and 1.3 RC1.
Are you using Exclusive vs Shared mode ( is Hide DS4 Controller checkbox enabled): sometimes I don't even get to the point of switching this.

I had MotioninJoy drivers installed before for DS3 and before buying DS4. Yes, they are uninstalled.

DS4 itself with std drivers works just fine.

And with the tool:
Random freezes. Most often than not when the tool is launched for the second time since system boot, or by not following this steps: turn on BT, connect DS, launch the tool. And sometimes it freezes instantly, first time launched, hasn't done anything else yet.

v1.2.2: frozen glitchy sound; mouse doesn't work; both displays (I have two of them) are blacken out; CPU cooler spins up like it's trying to fly away from this planet.
1.3 RC1: most of the time sound is ok. if not, it's fixable by muting and unmuting it; displays may or may not blacken out. if not, everything may or may not become unclickable. and sometimes primary laptop display is blackened, while the second one is not. but it doesn't matter, because after a minute the system goes silent not responsding to anything; CPU cooler is fine.

I may have forgot to mention something, but that sums it up: I'm tired of reboots. Sad
(03-09-2014, 04:47 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try Hide DS4 controller option?
Whenever I click the Hide DS4 option, it stops detecting any controllers. Even after I restart the ScpBus driver.