..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-15-2014, 05:47 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]@Donbabbeo
I reinstalled the service and I can launch the tool and a tester, but tester keeps crashing constantly, as soon i click connect or sometimes even being idle.
Does classic styles suppose to work? checkbox doesn't seem to change anything even after restart.

I got a stack trace i will send you a PM with it

Really strange...

- Appdata clean?
- Did the service is removed before launching tester? I didn't tried but i suspect that Tester still start with an older version of Service considering that is only checking a service with that specific name.
- Tester is launched with admin rights?

To be honest i tested the app only on my dev machine, tomorrow i will try on my gaming rig. No time tonight Sad

(PS: ClassicWindow is supposed to not work, i removed it until i somewhat complete the other aspect of the application)

(03-15-2014, 05:37 PM)electrobrains Wrote: [ -> ]I do note that it does not start on my Win8.1 system without running it as Administrator. Probably that is due to service registration stuff, no?

Yep, also creating an eventlog to register messages require it if i remember correctly. Both situation are one time only during installation, so when everything is moved to a proper installer shouldn't be a problem
Connection type: BT
Windows Version: Windows 7 Sp 1
DS4 Tool Version 1.3RC3
Hide mode not checked( same problem when checked)
Make sure if USB works first, only then try BT

USB works and BT works, however neither of them work with titanfall.

it does work for other games that require Xbox360 controllers though.\

I Have all the required software NetFrame 4.5.1 instead of 4.0
and up to date xbox360 software from microsoft. can you help? :]
(03-15-2014, 10:09 PM)tenkashixd Wrote: [ -> ]USB works and BT works, however neither of them work with titanfall.
it does work for other games that require Xbox360 controllers though.\

Hmm, not sure why you having issue with Titanfall, I just verified that it works. I used USB (my controller charging atm). I enabled Hide DS4 and i see only X360 Contoller in Controllers list (Wireless Controller disappears once you enable the option, when option is properly enabled). If you see 2 controllers even though you enabled Hide DS4 something went wrong.
(03-15-2014, 10:35 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, not sure why you having issue with Titanfall, I just verified that it works. I used USB (my controller charging atm). I enabled Hide DS4 and i see only X360 Contoller in Controllers list (Wireless Controller disappears once you enable the option, when option is properly enabled). If you see 2 controllers even though you enabled Hide DS4 something went wrong.

I really appreciate the quick reply. After selecting hide DS4, only the wireless controller appears and the 360 one disappears.

interesting huh? any guess why that might be? I know you are passionate about this tool so I hope I'm being more interesting than annoying ^^
I posted this before but it kinda got buried

"So recently When I plug in the controller and use the DS4 Tool it has 2 controllers show up, both are the ps4 controller but under different names.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3gqseauq8b5wcg...ollers.png
If I try to play a game it only accepts input from the bottom one Which is bound wrong (Pause is on the right trigger) And can only play games that let me choose the controller to accept input (And some Xinput only games Like Deus Ex HR and the walking dead.)"

The Bottom one pops up when I just plug in the controller, The problem is it now stays when I start DS4 Tool which causes a few games to kinda break.
(03-15-2014, 10:54 PM)tenkashixd Wrote: [ -> ]I really appreciate the quick reply. After selecting hide DS4, only the wireless controller appears and the 360 one disappears.

interesting huh? any guess why that might be? I know you are passionate about this tool so I hope I'm being more interesting than annoying ^^

Can you post the screenshot? of the log
(03-15-2014, 11:21 PM)JonFM Wrote: [ -> ]If I try to play a game it only accepts input from the bottom one Which is bound wrong (Pause is on the right trigger) And can only play games that let me choose the controller to accept input (And some Xinput only games Like Deus Ex HR and the walking dead.)"

That's what Hide DS4 Controller is for, it removes Wrireless Controleler if enabled and working properly, in the screenshot you posted there should be just 1 X360 Controller.

To enable feature you need to quit all apps that have controller support (Steam, Uplay, etc) before you enable it
If you use DS4 1.3 RC3 you will get something like this:
[Image: AP32wLw.png]

This is intended error message and happens if steam, uplay is using DS4 controller.
Let me know if you seeing something else
Hello,
it's been a while since I have not set foot here
I have some questions :
Think you can provide support for the jack output of the dualshock 4?

A checkbox is it intended to switch between DirectInput and Xinput option (supports vibration with DirectInput minimum)?

I did not quite understand the gyroscope, it is it supported? if yes how you use it?

Is it possible to have the values ​​of battery a little more precisely?

I have randomly freeze of your program, how to counter this problem?

I do not quite understand the "trigger threshold" option, is it an option to set a dead zone of trigger?

Thank you very much for your work, I bought a dualshock 4 specifically for play on PC and I thank people like you who give the possibility to operate. (Too bad the majority of games I play do not support the DirectInput. For them your work is not useful to me and I do not even have the support vibration (even less pad which is less serious.))

ps : sorry for my english
(03-16-2014, 12:05 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]That's what Hide DS4 Controller is for, it removes Wrireless Controleler if enabled and working properly, in the screenshot you posted there should be just 1 X360 Controller.

To enable feature you need to quit all apps that have controller support (Steam, Uplay, etc) before you enable it
Thanks, I thought that disabled the ds4 controller so I hadn't thought to click it.