..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game controllers menu shows only currently attached (plugged in controllers) sometimes you can see BT controller that is not attached (not on atm) in there and that's Windows didn't pick up the controller disconnect (happens if you turn off controller without a tool running)
So yes if nothing connected it should remain empty
Hey. I'm using the DS4 tool (though not sure which version to use from attached files).

Essentially, I start up an old ported game (PES6) and the controller mapping is all over the place. X is Square, etc.

Anything I can do?
(03-18-2014, 03:45 PM)CurtmanMao Wrote: [ -> ]Hey. I'm using the DS4 tool (though not sure which version to use from attached files).

Essentially, I start up an old ported game (PES6) and the controller mapping is all over the place. X is Square, etc.

Anything I can do?

Use the "Hide DS4 Controller" option.
(03-18-2014, 03:45 PM)CurtmanMao Wrote: [ -> ]Hey. I'm using the DS4 tool (though not sure which version to use from attached files).

Anything I can do?

You do realize that the these are X360 buttons, and you are using DS4 ?
quick update, I downloaded and tried RC4, im going to launch titanfall and see what happens. as for right now this is what it looks like

[Image: 10qjvpj.png]

[Image: 2rhwpb8.png]

any idea why this is happening inhexSter?
(03-18-2014, 05:34 PM)tenkashixd Wrote: [ -> ]quick update, I downloaded and tried RC4, im going to launch titanfall and see what happens. as for right now this is what it looks like

any idea why this is happening inhexSter?

Do you see only X360 Controller in Hide DS4 Mode when you are in Controllers menu (button in the tool)? Or do you see it at all?
From the log it looks like everything is in order. You should see X360 controller only in Hide DS4 mode. If you do and XinputTest works fine I have no clue atm why then Titanfall won't see it.
Is x360 controller on screenshot is emulated one or the real one? also is 2.4G Receiver is for 360 controller? some person reported they had issues with having their 360 receiver plugged in.
(03-18-2014, 05:36 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Do you see only X360 Controller in Hide DS4 Mode when you are in Controllers menu (button in the tool)? Or do you see it at all?
From the log it looks like everything is in order. You should see X360 controller only in Hide DS4 mode. If you do and XinputTest works fine I have no clue atm why then Titanfall won't see it.
Is x360 controller on screenshot is emulated one or the real one? also is 2.4G Receiver is for 360 controller? some person reported they had issues with having their 360 receiver plugged in.

I see only the 360 controller when i go to properties and test the controls, while 'hide ds4 is acrtivated'

however when i click hide ds4 i still see the wireless controller logo in the devices and printer window there.

that 360 is the emulated one. i dont have a real 360 controller

2.4G receiver is for my wireless keyboard and mouse.

im using a KINIVO BTD-400 Bluetooth dongle for my DS4.

Im using two bluetooth dongles is it possible that they are interfering? they dont seem to act up whe ni play other games. titanfall seems to assume keyboard and mouse no matter what I try to do.

different release versions, usb/BT, hide or not hide ds4.
It seems the tool is working just fine from what i can see, I am not sure why Titanfall reverts to keyboard and mouse for you. Maybe try unplugging the keyboard and mouse before you start Titanfall. I remember having issues when i was playing F.E.A.R. with G15 keyboard it would cause massive FPS drops. So maybe something with keyboard/mouse causing the game to revert to keyboard input all the time.
Hello, I'm still playing with my BT adapter. I thought I try things with the hide DS4 checked, but it does not hide the controller. The hide DS4 does not work in BT or USB mode for me.

ver 1.2.2
win 8.1 pro
(03-18-2014, 06:19 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]It seems the tool is working just fine from what i can see, I am not sure why Titanfall reverts to keyboard and mouse for you. Maybe try unplugging the keyboard and mouse before you start Titanfall. I remember having issues when i was playing F.E.A.R. with G15 keyboard it would cause massive FPS drops. So maybe something with keyboard/mouse causing the game to revert to keyboard input all the time.

ok ill try