..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to share:
If your are using a CSR-Bluetooth stack and it wont pair with the dualshock 4 although it was found: Uninstall CSR Harmony!
Then unplug the Bluetooth Stick and plug in again.

Now the Windows Drivers are used and you can search and pair with DS4.
Then use ds4tool by op
I've used this tool with a USB connection with excellent results ever since I got my PS4. However, the quality of my cable has recently deteriorated and I've decided to make the switch to bluetooth.
I've connected my controller to my computer and added it as a device and all that, but it does not show up in the "controllers" list in DS4. Any help?
http://puu.sh/8cGJf.png
Here's what I see on controllers/ds4tool/bluetooth devices.
okay, doing a bunch of snooping around it turned out my bluetooth device's drivers were trash, so I had to install this BlueSoleil program which caused it to work
however, I'm now receiving the following error from ds4tool..
http://puu.sh/8cMsv.png
any help?
edit: I've replaced the screenshot with one that shows the full error code.
(04-17-2014, 11:56 AM)PraiseTheSun! Wrote: [ -> ]Did a Windows 8.1 update break this? I can't seem to get it to work correctly, after working perfectly for the last 150 or so hours.
It detects the controller, and apparently works, but the buttons are assigned wrong. The square button is assigned to A, and the two triggers seem to work as the x-axis of the right analog stick.

If I try and use the controller without the tool circle is assigned to what the A key would be, so it is taking control of the controller.

What game/software are you using?

Also, praise the sun indeed.
Hey
So i downloaded this program
im on windows 7, i use a usb cord for my dualshock 4
So drivers and all are successfully installed, when i go into my fifa 14 game, when i scroll up or down, it skips the option next to it and goes to the other one.
Ex;
i have 4 accounts
1)Acc1
2)Acc2
3)acc3
4)acc4
when i scroll down, it would go from Acc1 straight to acc3, it would not let me choose acc2 unless i keep scrolling. Same with scrolling up.
I want to choose acc1, it would scroll from acc2 skip acc1 and select acc4.

Any ideas to fixing this?
Can someone tell me how to configure the buttons for the xbox 360 for windows
device and printers? xbox 360 for windows >properties
how do i adjust them so it can be the same as the wireless controller (from device and printers)
(04-18-2014, 01:40 AM)raptor1138 Wrote: [ -> ]What game/software are you using?

Also, praise the sun indeed.

Dark Souls, I do not believe it's the problem though, as it has been working perfectly, as I said, for the last 150 or so hours.

It does map the controller, but it does it somewhat wrong, as square is being mapped to A, and triangle is being mapped to B.

Also the triggers seem to be mapped to whatever axis they feel like being mapped to, which is kind of weird. If I run it without the tool the controls are completely different so it is doing something. And I've tried 1.1 beta 3, 1.2.2, and 1.3 RC3
My controller keeps disconnecting after 2-3 seconds if i'm using bluetooth, any help ?
(04-18-2014, 06:34 AM)Armokidd Wrote: [ -> ]Hey
So i downloaded this program
im on windows 7, i use a usb cord for my dualshock 4
So drivers and all are successfully installed, when i go into my fifa 14 game, when i scroll up or down, it skips the option next to it and goes to the other one.
Ex;
i have 4 accounts
1)Acc1
2)Acc2
3)acc3
4)acc4
when i scroll down, it would go from Acc1 straight to acc3, it would not let me choose acc2 unless i keep scrolling. Same with scrolling up.
I want to choose acc1, it would scroll from acc2 skip acc1 and select acc4.

Any ideas to fixing this?

It's probably "wireless controller" and "xbox 360 controller" conflicting. Use exclusive mode.
(04-18-2014, 12:51 PM)Narcasung Wrote: [ -> ]It's probably "wireless controller" and "xbox 360 controller" conflicting. Use exclusive mode.

how do i go on exclusive mode?