..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a suggestion that might allow PS3 and PS4 controllers to work together.

So I was fooling around, and I found that both sets of drivers seem to work fine at the same time, although the PS3 pad had to be wired since it would take over the bluetooth driver. Both controllers seemed to work, but when I moved a trigger or analog stick, it would basically oscillate back and fourth between the value that I moved to, and the resting value. So it seems to be taking both sets of inputs at the same time.

So the obvious solution would be to somehow exclude certain xinput slots in the DS4 driver. So if you have two PS3 controllers connected, they would take up slots 1 and 2. If you wanted to use two PS4 controllers as well, somehow telling your driver to exclude slots 1 and 2 with check boxes or something, should allow this to work.

I only have one of each controller, so I cant try this, but if you have 2 PS4, and 1 PS3 controller, you should be able to test if this works. Using the PS3 controller taking slot 1, and two PS4 controllers taking slot 1 and 2. If the 2nd PS4 controller works properly, and the PS3 controller works but has the oscillating I mentioned, that should mean that this will work.

Please try to get this working. I'd love to play local co-op games, and I don't really want to spend money on a second PS4 pad until there's a sale of some sort, which hasn't really happened yet.
Ok, so when i go on exclusive mode, by checking the "hide ds4 controller"
It gives me this popup "Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue, if you click Quit, the application will close immediately" So i click continue, and the hide ds4 controller is checked. So i try to start the game up, and the error still happening..
can someone give me the code to put on x360ce notepad for my fifa game because im getting double inputs.
Ive read about Hookmask = 1 or 1E, but i dont know where to put that, i dont even see hookmask.
I see hookmode which was written on the last line of the notepad. I changed it to 1 it didnt work, i changed it to 1e, also didnt work.
(04-19-2014, 03:26 AM)Armokidd Wrote: [ -> ]can someone give me the code to put on x360ce notepad for my fifa game because im getting double inputs.
Ive read about Hookmask = 1 or 1E, but i dont know where to put that, i dont even see hookmask.
I see hookmode which was written on the last line of the notepad. I changed it to 1 it didnt work, i changed it to 1e, also didnt work.

This thread isn't about X360ce Mellow
(04-19-2014, 08:42 AM)PraiseTheSun! Wrote: [ -> ]This thread isn't about X360ce Mellow

on page 11 they were talking about x360ce.
(04-19-2014, 10:00 AM)Armokidd Wrote: [ -> ]on page 11 they were talking about x360ce.

Ok.
And now, I'm going to talk about microsoft Office 2013. Does that mean this forum will provide support because I talked about it ?

If you have questions about x360ce, please ask x360ce author or open another thread in the off topic section. maybe someone will answer.
but please, don't pollute this one.
(04-19-2014, 10:16 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Ok.
And now, I'm going to talk about microsoft Office 2013. Does that mean this forum will provide support because I talked about it ?

If you have questions about x360ce, please ask x360ce author or open another thread in the off topic section. maybe someone will answer.
but please, don't pollute this one.

dude relax, it was just one question.
Hi
there is a nice picture of DS4, if you want to use it for buttons mapping
[Image: katana_900x600xyk4e.png]
Is anyone else having an issue with 8.1 where the controller will work fine and then slowly start to lag and disconnect? It almost looks like it immediately reconnects, but whatever game I'm playing doesn't recognize it.

Connecting using bluetooth, Windows 8.1 (also happened under 8), wrapper version 1.2.2. I tried hide and not-hide, didn't seem to make a difference. I'm using a IOGear Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter.

I tried searching to see if anyone else had this problem but wasn't able to find anything. Any help?
Any word on when we can see the next big update? Hopefully you can fix that 20% usage bug for the Scpserver, especially when it's not being used.