..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:I got it working. Make sure you have downloaded the latest version of this program. Open it. Check the box to hide dualshock 4. Close the program. Restart your computer. Start the program. You should be good to go.

thx ! It works perfectly now Smile
I can't even get this to install =/

Uninstalled DS3Wrapper, restarted, unplugged, re-;ugged, followed readmes, I have everything installed.

Back to DS3Wrapper.
I got my "360 controller" bit working again - so it's working fine in Dark Souls II - however, the vibration is bunk :/ (works in the options / test for the wrapper too)
"Index was outside..."

Is the issue I got in the Server app.

Tried 1.2.2 and 1.3RC4 =/

Nothing.
Anyone else confirm vibration is a no go?
I have a problem with Dark Souls 2. nothing work, in Dark souls 1 was perfect.. now i don't know why i have 2 device: wireless controller and xbox controller. i remeber that i removed wireless controller and worked fine.. now i don't know, everything it's ok but work only the touchpad in game!!!!
Same problem, please help! Sad
Ok guys, I've made a video on how to pair things properly with the DS4.
The video assumes you already have all the necessary software installed correctly.
If you follow this process and it doesn't work, perhaps your driver is bad or something went wrong somewhere!

Hope it helps some of the newbies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slsrRI1nLYY
(04-25-2014, 07:35 PM)Gardox Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem with Dark Souls 2. nothing work, in Dark souls 1 was perfect.. now i don't know why i have 2 device: wireless controller and xbox controller. i remeber that i removed wireless controller and worked fine.. now i don't know, everything it's ok but work only the touchpad in game!!!!

See the video I just posted (or ensure you've ticked hide the controller) - that should fix the problem for you.
(04-26-2014, 10:06 AM)ham_juggler Wrote: [ -> ]See the video I just posted (or ensure you've ticked hide the controller) - that should fix the problem for you.

I just registered to say that ticking "hide DS4 controller", then pressing stop and start again fixed it for me, now I can play DS2 with my DS4. Laugh

Thanks a ton!