..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if you could make it so that i could set the pad button as a controller button, such as i would liike to make the pad button be the xbox equivalent of Back. I tried to do it now with custom controller mapping settings but couldnt get it to work.
(05-16-2014, 12:30 AM)jlow0214 Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering if you could make it so that i could set the pad button as a controller button, such as i would liike to make the pad button be the xbox equivalent of Back. I tried to do it now with custom controller mapping settings but couldnt get it to work.

The share button is already the back button
working fine with 1.2.2
using USB works perfect,
using BT however, does not.
Hiding DS4
Win 7 64bit

Controller gets recognized as wireless controller via BT by windows, SCP driver also recognized it, DS4 tool also works, but nothing works except for the touchpad.

Seeing the controllers box, it doesn't appear like the usual Xbox360 controller, in fact nothing appears there.
(05-08-2014, 09:01 PM)HeroesNeverQuit Wrote: [ -> ]So I am officially mad. I have been trying all day to get my DS4 to work with my bluetooth and can not get it. I have been working on it for at least 2 1/2. Using google and any other ways I could think of I have been unable to get it to work.

I have windows 7
Kivino BTD-400

It will recognize the ds4. Connect to it and the wrapper will notice its there for maybe .5seconds and then it disappears and the controller turns off. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I had this issue before but this is how I connect my DS4 via BT:
  • Hold down Share + PS button to activate pairing on DS4
  • Under Bluetooth devices select Add
  • When I right click the Wireless Controller Properties, in the Services tab, I have the "Drivers for keyboard, mice, etc (HID)" checked.
If the DS4 constantly connects then immediately disconnects after the above:
  • Check Devices and Printers in Control Panel, if wireless controller is there remove it
  • Follow the above steps again, and pair the device (no need to do the third step it was just to check if you had that checkbox checked)
  • when the window appears "configuring Bluetooth device" look at the DS4 light bar. It's probably off.
  • Hold down the share + PS button again to activate pairing again on DS4 and it should pair properly this time.
  • In Devices and Printers in Control Panel, the wireless controller must always be present even if the DS4 is off, after you connect with DS4Tool on, in Devices and Printers, I see both "Wireless Controller" and "XBox 360 Controller for Windows" devices listed. When I turn off the DS4 only the XBox 360 device disappears.
I am not sure why, but this works for me with my Asus built in motherboard BT controller. You might be able to skip some steps, like during the initial pairing, when windows puts up a "configuring Bluetooth device" box, check the DS4 Light bar, and if it's off activate pairing again and it might work that way, but IIRC I have only done it in that order I listed above. Also note that the Asus BT controller is a Broadcom chip as are the drivers. I think the Kivino BTD-400 is a broadcom chip so this procedure should work.
(05-17-2014, 04:33 AM)LurkerLito Wrote: [ -> ]I had this issue before but this is how I connect my DS4 via BT:
  • Hold down Share + PS button to activate pairing on DS4
  • Under Bluetooth devices select Add
  • When I right click the Wireless Controller Properties, in the Services tab, I have the "Drivers for keyboard, mice, etc (HID)" checked.
If the DS4 constantly connects then immediately disconnects after the above:
  • Check Devices and Printers in Control Panel, if wireless controller is there remove it
  • Follow the above steps again, and pair the device (no need to do the third step it was just to check if you had that checkbox checked)
  • when the window appears "configuring Bluetooth device" look at the DS4 light bar. It's probably off.
  • Hold down the share + PS button again to activate pairing again on DS4 and it should pair properly this time.
  • In Devices and Printers in Control Panel, the wireless controller must always be present even if the DS4 is off, after you connect with DS4Tool on, in Devices and Printers, I see both "Wireless Controller" and "XBox 360 Controller for Windows" devices listed. When I turn off the DS4 only the XBox 360 device disappears.
I am not sure why, but this works for me with my Asus built in motherboard BT controller. You might be able to skip some steps, like during the initial pairing, when windows puts up a "configuring Bluetooth device" box, check the DS4 Light bar, and if it's off activate pairing again and it might work that way, but IIRC I have only done it in that order I listed above. Also note that the Asus BT controller is a Broadcom chip as are the drivers. I think the Kivino BTD-400 is a broadcom chip so this procedure should work.

Im with that problem and now cant connect my dualshock 4. First time works fine, but now all the time its disconnect when I try to pair.
(05-18-2014, 06:42 PM)diogogutierre Wrote: [ -> ]Im with that problem and now cant connect my dualshock 4. First time works fine, but now all the time its disconnect when I try to pair.

Did you enter the right pair code when pairing?
(05-17-2014, 02:45 AM)Nightmaregk13 Wrote: [ -> ]working fine with 1.2.2
using USB works perfect,
using BT however, does not.
Hiding DS4
Win 7 64bit

Controller gets recognized as wireless controller via BT by windows, SCP driver also recognized it, DS4 tool also works, but nothing works except for the touchpad.

Seeing the controllers box, it doesn't appear like the usual Xbox360 controller, in fact nothing appears there.

Check out my video..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvF95Fqm...DyAxCAfB_Q

is this whats happening to you? because your not the only one.
It can't seem to detect my controller when on wireless, usb works fine, I'm on 1.2.2(1.2.1 detects the controller but a fraction of the buttons work and are mapped wrong, like 90% of the buttons being on the r2), on windows 7 x64

It says Found controller, but it never readies it.
(05-19-2014, 10:33 PM)Crimor Wrote: [ -> ]It can't seem to detect my controller when on wireless, usb works fine, I'm on 1.2.2(1.2.1 detects the controller but a fraction of the buttons work and are mapped wrong, like 90% of the buttons being on the r2), on windows 7 x64

It says Found controller, but it never readies it.

Well seeing as how this project is no longer under development, you guys would probably have better luck getting a newer version from one of the forks
switched to your version, still does the same.