..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-23-2014, 01:03 AM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]You paired using a code correct? Also you don't have any other devices connected via bluetooth do you? You have Idle Disconnect set to 0 in the tool right?

Best to ask these questions in the J2K thread, this thread is for a different fork, but it is being worked on and I will have my version fixed shortly and pass along the fix to J2K.

Just like to point out. It's electrobrains' thread not mine, I'm kinda mad with myself for hijacking his thread, but 1) I rather not make a 3rd thread for this tool, 2) I get most, if not all of my optimizations/hardware tweaks from elecrtobrains, it would be kinda rude to make my own thread.
(05-22-2014, 06:56 PM)shinra358 Wrote: [ -> ]If only there was a fan made bluetooth driver on googlecode or git somewhere xD

Edit:
I have to uncheck hide controller in order to get my bluetooth working with it. But when I do that, there becomes a problem with sleeping dogs. Everything seems to work fine until I actually take control of Wei. I can move through the menus and pause and everything, but soon as I go to move Wei, I am unable to move him.

Edit 2: Rechecked hide DS4 and now everything works. Why would it not work the initial time but work everything afterward? As long as it's working I guess lol. Internal Aethoros Killer wireless bluetooth setup here. Too bad this isn't dolphin so that I can finally use my TR wiimote on the emulator without having to install another bluetooth driver Sad
SCPWii....Mmmmm.

Edit 3: found reproducable issue. whenever it goes into idle timeout on bluetooth and hide ds4 is checked, the service will always say connecting and will never connect until i uncheck (and/or recheck) hide ds4. Then it will work again. Any idea about this (J2K Version)?

Also, can you move the xmls back to the folder that the program is in? The consumers like to keep track or keep clean their machines and the appdata spot is a troublesome spot to keep going to. Gamers complain about that many times that companies keep putting save files all over their computers instead of in the actual game folder for pc games and that is one of the things Byuu is always criticized for in his emulators. Pretty pweeeease *bats eyes*.

Disconnecting the cord (when in plugged in mode) turns the light off completely (which is good). But pressing the stop service button, keeps the light on (which is not good).

As jhebbel said, please post issues about my, his, and electrobrains build in the ds4windows thread.
For the edit 3: I can't seem to reproduce that issue myself, but I'll see what I can find.
And for the purple part, I moved the profiles etc. as if the ds4tool was moved to program files, the tool couldn't write to the files without needing admin rights every time at startup. If you go help/about, I made a link to where profiles are stored, so you can clean it out, etc.
I haven't used a code, I don't ever get a prompt for one. This is one thing that I've come across while looking for a solution, but don't know where or how I can use a code. I'm also not sure what idle disconnect is, also this is the only thing I have paired to my bluetooth adapther. I just bought my ps4 controller for this, I was using motionjoy before but I've purged every driver I can find from it to free up my bluetooth again.
(05-23-2014, 04:24 AM)Jays2Kings Wrote: [ -> ]Just like to point out. It's electrobrains' thread not mine, I'm kinda mad with myself for hijacking his thread, but 1) I rather not make a 3rd thread for this tool, 2) I get most, if not all of my optimizations/hardware tweaks from elecrtobrains, it would be kinda rude to make my own thread.

As jhebbel said, please post issues about my, his, and electrobrains build in the ds4windows thread.
For the edit 3: I can't seem to reproduce that issue myself, but I'll see what I can find.
And for the purple part, I moved the profiles etc. as if the ds4tool was moved to program files, the tool couldn't write to the files without needing admin rights every time at startup. If you go help/about, I made a link to where profiles are stored, so you can clean it out, etc.

I'm sorry, I had no idea that this wasn't the other thread. I thought I was already posting there lol. Probably because at the time, I was in a rush to head off to work.
Its been a while since I posted here, but I see the threads still somewhat active despite this fork's development being halted.

If anyone is having issues with the last release of DS4Tool, please try out electrobrains' version (or one of the other forks) and ask about any issues with that fork's latest version on its related thread. The reason I say this is because both InhexSTER and I have focused our attention on other projects. Nonetheless the source code is available and various alternative versions are in development.

I think this thread, for all intents and purposes, needn't be active anymore. If I were to pick up development again personally, I would more likely contribute to an alternative version. Likewise, I believe that if InhexSTER wished to resume, he would either start from scratch or do the same (though, he may correct me on this).
why does this not work correctly with splinter cell blacklist? all of the button mappings are wrong...
(05-25-2014, 11:53 PM)vizionblind Wrote: [ -> ]why does this not work correctly with splinter cell blacklist? all of the button mappings are wrong...

is splintercell XInput compatible, are you using the hide DS4 option, have you changed mappings in the tool or in game...
Setting this up for the the first time and using BT, it seems to find my controller, but spits out this error immediately. Anybody see this before?

[attachment=50779]
(05-26-2014, 12:16 AM)Awcko Wrote: [ -> ]Setting this up for the the first time and using BT, it seems to find my controller, but spits out this error immediately. Anybody see this before?

You appear to be running an old version, the issue may already be fixed, try the latest ver and or one of the forks.
(05-26-2014, 12:18 AM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]You appear to be running an old version, the issue may already be fixed, try the latest ver and or one of the forks.

I just tried out a few different forks, and they all spat out the same error, unfortunately.
(05-26-2014, 12:26 AM)Awcko Wrote: [ -> ]I just tried out a few different forks, and they all spat out the same error, unfortunately.

Unfortunately there are just some BT dongles that simply don't like this tool, we are continuing to try to add support in the forks (this one is no longer under development) but for now if you are absolutely sure you followed all the requirements and procedures to install then it looks like you might have one of the ones that are not compatible.