..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-06-2013, 06:09 PM)Fire_Style112 Wrote: [ -> ]i transferred the files from my computer to hers also the ps4 controller doesn't seem to work in the main menu like it does using your very amazing software Laugh all i want is something that works! very muchly appreciated in advance Smile

Which connection you are using BT/USB
Any information from log in the tool, any errors?
(12-06-2013, 03:44 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]I have made some progress last night with touchpad readings over BT and USB but so far still looking into understanding the values it reports.
I will be setting up IRC Chat tonight so i can get better details form people having issues

Very excited Laugh!

Is there anyway to make it so after you disconnect the controller you can reconnect it without having to start and stop the server?
Very nice work man! This controller is now my main PC controller (don't have a PS4)
(12-06-2013, 10:19 PM)Parker Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anyway to make it so after you disconnect the controller you can reconnect it without having to start and stop the server?

I should be able to do it probably in beta 3, the issue is that when it disconnected and reconnected some other app or game you running , lets say AC4 there is a chance it could grab access before my tool does and then you will have to quit the game and do Start/Stop. It might be working better with custom driver where you completely hide Wireless Controller and only my app can use it.
(12-06-2013, 10:36 PM)Hunk_4TH Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice work man! This controller is now my main PC controller (don't have a PS4)

me too^^
Please make a save feature!! Other then that it is perfect
So is anybody else having any problems using the DS4 over Bluetooth with the newest update? It only works with USB now, with the newest version. It works over Bluetooth with previous versions, though. I know this version's a beta, so I'm hoping this problem will be fixed.
no problem for me (win 7 x64)
check that you are not worried in the Device Manager
First off thank you so much InhexSTER for your hard work. My DS4 loves you!! I have a question about the touchpad implementation. Would it be possible for the touchpad to register gestures as keyboard presses? Like swiping up would press F1, swipe down be F2? In this way the touch pad could be used for more than just a mere mouse pointer...Just an idea...Biggrin
(12-06-2013, 11:58 PM)Anoptimis Wrote: [ -> ]...press F1, swipe down be F2? In this way the touch pad could be used for more than just a mere mouse pointer...Just an idea...Biggrin

You underestimate the power of a mouse pointer.