..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-06-2014, 03:38 AM)Twillin Wrote: [ -> ]Ok i made sure nothing existed...no registry values at all on the matter. Got your most current exe.

Hit run, it gets to stating it needs the drivers as a pre-Req, I acknowledge that happily, hit next. scpdriver.exe asks for admin rights...i say go for it...it sits a second...and then it seems to fail according to the status next to virtual bus driver.

Thats about it....

ok hopefully its generating a log, browse to %appdata%\Roaming\DSDCS\DS4Tool\prerequisites\ScpDriver.log
Huh...

I dont see the DSDCS folder or anything of the like....i assume it only creates that if it actualy makes a log?
(06-06-2014, 03:55 AM)Twillin Wrote: [ -> ]Huh...

I dont see the DSDCS folder or anything of the like....i assume it only creates that if it actualy makes a log?

No it creates that as soon as the installer launches, maybe cleanup got rid of it, launch setup again and keep an eye out for it and try to grab it before you close the setup and it cleans up after itself
(06-06-2014, 03:55 AM)Twillin Wrote: [ -> ]Huh...

Last option is to try a manual install. Use the original Virtual Bus Drivers.zip I sent you earlier and go into the system folder and find ScpVBus.inf, right click it then say install. then install the registry key attached (rename it to a .reg), then try running install again.
Yeah it was there while it was running but sadly it didnt seem to generate a log Sad

Why computer....we used to be friends....
(06-06-2014, 04:17 AM)Twillin Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah it was there while it was running but sadly it didnt seem to generate a log Sad

Why computer....we used to be friends....

give the manual install above a shot, if that doesent get us any headway then im stumped for now and i;d say refocus your efforts on getting .net repaired somehow
welp i shoved in the reg file and your installer did keep installing. So in theory its installed but it doesn't see the controller so ill take a stab and say thats because the drivers still aren't really installed.

Soo that would be the same issue as before hehe. Welp think thats on me then with the .net needing repair if there is no other way to get the drivers in by hand without the scpdriver.exe since it hates me.

But hey at least the program installed Laugh
(06-06-2014, 06:33 AM)Twillin Wrote: [ -> ]welp i shoved in the reg file and your installer did keep installing. So in theory its installed but it doesn't see the controller so ill take a stab and say thats because the drivers still aren't really installed.

Soo that would be the same issue as before hehe. Welp think thats on me then with the .net needing repair if there is no other way to get the drivers in by hand without the scpdriver.exe since it hates me.

But hey at least the program installed Laugh

follow the first part of the instructions above to manually install the drivers.
Yeah sorry totaly missed that part of the post.

I installed the inf and the reg file...redid the ds4.exe without issue but it still doesn't see the controller.

Ok i guess ill have to give up for now. You have been more than patient and helpful and i really appreciate your time. You have done excellent work but this seems like its just my problem here. Ill try and find a solution to my .net issue thought im this close to reinstalling again. I don't want to take up so much more of your time when you have already been amazingly helpful.

Would have thought manually installing the driver would do it but oh well.
(06-05-2014, 12:53 PM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]you appear to be missing ScpDrivers.

what do you mean? i've tried to install all the drivers for some times. and after every unsuccessful try i've restored the system to the point "before all the installations". it doens't help and every time i had the same result

(06-05-2014, 10:54 PM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]What does the log window specifically say?

XInput Test says "Controller not connected" for Controller1...Controller4
ScpServer shows "disconnected" for all the controllers and i can't press Start button

as you see on the picture below, system can see the gamepad and all the buttons are ok, XInput test and ScpServer doesnt see it
http://s30.postimg.org/mzcfb8a75/image.png

(06-05-2014, 10:49 PM)Ziggy4991 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having a similar problem.
have you tried to reinstall your OS?