..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-14-2014, 03:20 PM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]Just a reminder to everyone looking for support in here, this version is no longer in development and hasn't been for several months so there is no active support for v1.2.2 anymore. There are however 2 active forks of the project underdevelopment, mine which can be found by going to my thread linked in my sig and electrobrains/J2K which can be found here.

Without using one of these 2 versions it's hard for us to diagnose your issues as 1) they may have already been fixed 2) even if we release a fix it will be for one of our versions and not this one.

Hi, I just updated to the new 1.4.7 version, ever since I did, your app stopped saving settings and reapplied the default settings upon restarting it.

This is kind of annoying to me because I like to have it start it minimized with Windows with the pad set as hidden.

I had to revert to 1.4.4 to fix this issue.

I thought I'd just inform you about the bug.

Your tool is the best xinput wrapper for DS4 (or any existing pad really), that I've had the pleasure to run so far, keep it the great work Smile
(06-11-2014, 09:47 AM)ThatTwirp Wrote: [ -> ]I keep getting this error:

http://puu.sh/9oy7j/7d1af5d05e.png

I have all of the required components installed, the installer says their "acceptable" versions as well.

(06-15-2014, 01:47 PM)mathieulh Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I just updated to the new 1.4.7 version, ever since I did, your app stopped saving settings and reapplied the default settings upon restarting it.

This is kind of annoying to me because I like to have it start it minimized with Windows with the pad set as hidden.

I had to revert to 1.4.4 to fix this issue.

I thought I'd just inform you about the bug.

Your tool is the best xinput wrapper for DS4 (or any existing pad really), that I've had the pleasure to run so far, keep it the great work Smile

Thanks for the heads up, will be fixed in todays release. When You see a update notice for 1.4.8 go ahead and grab that one.
(06-15-2014, 01:56 PM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the heads up, will be fixed in todays release. When You see a update notice for 1.4.8 go ahead and grab that one.

I just updated to 1.4.8, the issue is fixed. Thanks Smile
(06-11-2014, 09:50 AM)alexdekoker Wrote: [ -> ]Whats it called? 4.5.1?

ack sorry didnt check the forums till just now. The new .net is 4.5.2
jhebbel, first, thanx for DS4 TOOL, now I can connect my ds4 to pc by cable, but still have some troubles:

1. cant jump forward/backward in MK9 (have tried only this game) by pressing two buttons of dpad. controller understand only one button. playing with stick-buttons - its terrible. how can I solve this problem?

2. i can't pair ds4 with my PC by bluetooth. once again about hardware:
windows7 x64, administrator rights
DS4 x1
asus BT400 (was recommended at this forum as most suitable)
http://s30.postimg.org/mzcfb8a75/image.png

after pressing PS and share buttons, windows7 shows the window "adjustment Bluetooth services" for a few seconds, than the conntroller apperars in "devices and printers" as paired, but in 3-5 seconds it dissapears. any thoughts, guys?
please help the program is not showing the Controller i did ever thing and its not coming up and when i go to devices and printer is does not show the icon of the Controller and when i go to properties on the wireless Controller its not showing any thing like the video and if you can tell me if it works on call of duty MW3 if it does not then does not tell me how but if it does tell me how to fix itExclExclExclExclExclExclExclExclExclExclExcl
The same error is still showing for me, I have installed the latest version.

http://puu.sh/9xy64/619a9a4488.jpg
Sorry if this has been answered or if I'm just being thick, is the OP still got latest versions or I need to go else-where?

I have an issue where my DS4 is connecting fine and can play via USB, I can connect it via BT and the ScpServer recognises it BUT no inputs are detected in games / calibrations.
If I hide DS4 games just don't see the controller but if I don't they see it but there is no input from it Wacko
Am I being a numpty or is there any help available?

Win7 Ultimate 64,
BT 3.0+HS (USB works ok but I bought wireless for a reason Sad)
Exclusive / shared

BTW, good on you guys for doing this Smile

/edit, nvm.. more hunting found the new versions and now it works \o/ Laugh
I built a new computer and DS4 tool no longer works.
The controller connects over bluetooth
The xbox 360 controller emulation is mapping correctly in device manager
But no game is allowing me to use it
I'm using the newest DS4 tool from jhebbel but even the older one from inhexister is having the same issue
Asus Z97 Pro w/ wifi
GTX 770 4gb
8GB kingston 1866mhz cl10
Windows 8.1 w/ update x64
Is there any way to compile this c# code under Ubuntu with mono to Configure it to be a DS4 to Xpad Wrapper? I just barely started learning C# Two days ago, And it's going slow. Thanks in advance.
Edit: Just realized how complicated this is, But it's a beautiful program, I'm hoping it will work.