..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-09-2014, 04:58 PM)DesMahavailo Wrote: [ -> ]I really like that you can have multiple profiles and switch them via a two finger swipe with J2K's tool. I really want to use this as I like to sit on my couch and play games. But occasianlly I want to watch movies or a game crashes and instead getting up and walking over to my PC I could just swipe across the touchscreen and have a new profile that has a mouse and buttons and whatnot. The only downside so far for me is that the joysticks are not emulating the mouse very well. First of all the x- and y- axis don't seem to work together so when I press left-up I either get left or up on my mouse movement (with Xpadder I had a nice profile for a mouse. Though I don't want to use a second program if necessary). Second, the mouse cursours seems to jitter very slightly when I move a stick and doesn't stup until I switch profiles again.

Is this a know/common issue or is this my PC specifically? Maybe I have to fine tune some settings? Anyone got any ideas how to go about this issuse?

You would have better luck in J2Ks/Electrobrains thread, this is for the original InhexSter which is discontinued.
(07-09-2014, 05:01 PM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]You would have better luck in J2Ks/Electrobrains thread, this is for the original InhexSter which is discontinued.

Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry I got them confused. There is just so many tabs open on my browser right now to try and figure out how to best connect my DS4 to my PC.

EDIT:
Regarding your tool jhebbel and basically all others also. Is it theoretically possible to have the lightbar off while the controller is on (that is working right now, I know) but have it flash red once the battery is down to 10-20%? At the moment, when I put the light in battery mode and I turn off the light for 100% and turn red on for empty I always get red even at 60-70%. The only way to get the lights off until about 30-50% is to put the red on about 1-5 on the scale from 1-255. But then the red light is very dimmed even if the battery is low.

So basically what I want is this.
Controller from 100% to 30% -> lights off.
Controller at 20% and below -> suddenly lightbar turns bright red.

Is this possible to achieve with your program (I haven't found a way yet) or could such a feature be implemented?

Thank you
Hi,
I'm trying to use the TouchPad for Wiimote configuration on Dolphin emulator, but the TouchPad isn't recognizing.
Is there any solution for this to work.
It would be very usefull to emulate the wiimote on TouchPad or Sixaxis.

Thanks.
http://imgur.com/CUaiXEW
my computer detects the controller but the software doesn't
(07-14-2014, 09:46 PM)PhilBilly Wrote: [ -> ]http://imgur.com/CUaiXEW
my computer detects the controller but the software doesn't

Looks like the HID service may not be enabled for the controller, check the Controller properties.

(07-09-2014, 05:12 PM)DesMahavailo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry I got them confused. There is just so many tabs open on my browser right now to try and figure out how to best connect my DS4 to my PC.

EDIT:
Regarding your tool jhebbel and basically all others also. Is it theoretically possible to have the lightbar off while the controller is on (that is working right now, I know) but have it flash red once the battery is down to 10-20%? At the moment, when I put the light in battery mode and I turn off the light for 100% and turn red on for empty I always get red even at 60-70%. The only way to get the lights off until about 30-50% is to put the red on about 1-5 on the scale from 1-255. But then the red light is very dimmed even if the battery is low.

So basically what I want is this.
Controller from 100% to 30% -> lights off.
Controller at 20% and below -> suddenly lightbar turns bright red.

Is this possible to achieve with your program (I haven't found a way yet) or could such a feature be implemented?

Thank you

Sounds like the 'Flash when low' light bar mode is the one you are looking for.
(07-14-2014, 10:39 PM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like the HID service may not be enabled for the controller, check the Controller properties.

http://imgur.com/N4tXCwN
don't really know what I'm looking for so here is another screenshot
I need a little bit of help here, my controller works fine with the program wired and works fine wireless when the program is turned off , the problem i am having is when i use DS4 via Bluetooth and the program is running i cant use the sticks or any buttons just the touch pad but it works fine via bluetooth and i close the program. does it not support wireless connection yet?
Can someone please explain to me why i can't seem to get the "hide DS4 controller" option to work. Everytime i click it, an error message occurs.
I've closed steam, origin and so on, but it won't work. I'm using the DS4Tool 1.2.2 version btw. And i'm using windows 8.
I'm trying to play nba 2k14, but it thinks that 2 controllers are connected, making it unplayable.
Thanks in advance
So is there still no way to manually adjust deadzone settings? I have the latest linked version, 1.2.2, and it works fine in games with decent controller support. However, trying to use my DS4 in Garry's Mod is terrible because the right thumbstick seems to be set at ~40% deadzone, so I can't aim to save my life (literally). Even at the lowest gamepad sensitivity, the moment the stick is noticed as moving, my aim rockets across the screen.

I've tried out x360ce but gmod doesn't even recognize my controller with it. Any other suggestions?
(07-17-2014, 11:17 AM)Codeh Wrote: [ -> ]So is there still no way to manually adjust deadzone settings? I have the latest linked version, 1.2.2, and it works fine in games with decent controller support. However, trying to use my DS4 in Garry's Mod is terrible because the right thumbstick seems to be set at ~40% deadzone, so I can't aim to save my life (literally). Even at the lowest gamepad sensitivity, the moment the stick is noticed as moving, my aim rockets across the screen.

I've tried out x360ce but gmod doesn't even recognize my controller with it. Any other suggestions?

This fork is no longer underdevelopment, newer versions have deadzone adjustments.