..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope you still reply to these. Anyhow i have a problem, when i install this it did not show bus driver or device install but then i use force install but only driver is install. The controller works find for a few game but when i get to dark souls 2 the game goes crazy. I tried testing it and it still show that the bumper or L2/R2 is controlling the y/x rotation. I don't know how to fix it.
Just an FYI guys, this fork of the tool is no longer in development and this thread is pretty quiet except for users seeking support which usually goes unanswered. Consider switch to a fork that is still under development; Jays2Kings/ElectroBrains or DSDCS (mine)

I try to stop in every now and then to let folks know but even I am no longer subscribed to this thread.
Hello there,

the triggers on the DS4 suddely stopped responding completely during Murdered: Soul Suspect. Hide ds4 option brings nothing. reinstall as well.

worked perfectly for Hitman: Absolution, Lost planet 3, Bioshock Infinite AND Murdered.
yesterday i started murdered to continue playing and the triggers were no longer functional!

I have no idea why or what to do about it!

Anyone else having or had the same problem?
Please help!

I'm trying to run this on my new surface pro 2. As far as I can tell i have everything needed installed. The application launches, but when I press the start button it doesn't do anything. I've already connected my ds4 via bluetooth and seen it working. What gives?
(10-03-2014, 09:59 PM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]Just an FYI guys, this fork of the tool is no longer in development and this thread is pretty quiet except for users seeking support which usually goes unanswered. Consider switch to a fork that is still under development; Jays2Kings/ElectroBrains or DSDCS (mine)

I try to stop in every now and then to let folks know but even I am no longer subscribed to this thread.

Guys look at these forks of the program in the quote. This one is no longer under development.
Do you guys think is possible to enable some SIXAXIS support in future?
I´m trying to set my DS4 with the Dolphin emulator but I can´t set the motion controls.

If this is already possible any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks!
thank you
Let me update the first post of the thread I started, at least, so there isn't as much confusion over what versions are actively maintained!
guys please someone tell me how to erase whole thing and make a clean install?

I'm using 2 DS4 Controller + Windows 8.1 + Bluetooth Dongle without problem like almost a year.

But right now, this whole thing messed up, and I need a clean install.

Please help asap, many thanks!