..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thanks for this app I really wish if this app support the headphones and speakerphone

in ps4 controller that's will be amazing and great XD
(11-08-2013, 06:25 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]I am no longer actively developing this, so check other forks of this for newer versions.
where I can find other forks  ? Blink
please any one help and thank you Laugh
(10-23-2015, 12:26 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Ma...Controller

so i have a problem with use hide ds4 controller. controller works fine without it but i have the spinning camera issue. when i check hide ds4 controller it says that it can't open ds4 controller please try quitting other applications. I don't have team speak, mumble, and i have closed steam down. I cannot think of anything that would be using my controller please help Sad
also should be noted that when i check hide ds4 controller the xbox360 controller dissapears from my devices and printer menu leaving only wireless controller there and when trying to check the controllers advanced configuration inside of ds4 tool the controller is unresponsive.
what is your operating system?
(12-09-2015, 08:00 PM)al0258 Wrote: [ -> ]what is your operating system?

I am using windows 10.
I have changed program to ds4windows
And through some fiddling got it to work with their script that disables explorer.exe and then has you connect the controller. On the forum it said something about network service problems. Thank you for taking the time to respond, i appreciate it. I just got lucky with the other program xD
(02-05-2014, 06:55 AM)exsammy Wrote: [ -> ]It was my very 1st problem. Google Toshiba BT stack or try finding drivers for cirago bt, something like that. I think the drivers you are using ain't compatible with the hids. It happened to me I know d frustration. Then I googled Toshiba stack, installed but it didn't work. Then I decided to go to my BT site to download new drivers, cirago. It downloaded a BT stack just like Toshiba stack and now my BT can connect to anything with BT. My headset mobile and ds4 all running together without Lag. BT dongle is 2.0 lol

can you send me a link to download please
Hi InhexSTER,
I have downloaded and followed the tutorial shown in this Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAeNqMcr8aQ
But currently, I can not get it to work although I have followed every step.
I use a USB stick and I connected the controller with a generic micro USB cable.
Could you please help me resolve this issue?

Thanks,
IceQuote