..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is working soooo great Smile! I'm using in BT with rumble and its work well

I only have one suggestionExcl :

I did not have PS4 so it would be perfect to know the Battery Level on the software, or better with the color of light ! Biggrin
Once I sort out BT issues I will be releasing an update, I noticed even though it's working for people it's still has way more input lag than USB. Also almost unusable with 2 controllers connected over BT.

In the update:
Tocuhpad support with sensitivity slider and button combination to turn on/off (L2/R2 + touchpad together)
Battery status with 2 modes (you can use one or both) controllable by checkboxes
1. Green to red color indication with LED (In the future maybe a hotkey to toggle checkbox)
2. Flash when below 20%
(12-09-2013, 11:53 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Once I sort out BT issues I will be releasing an update, I noticed even though it's working for people it's still has way more input lag than USB. Also almost unusable with 2 controllers connected over BT.

In the update:
Tocuhpad support with sensitivity slider and button combination to turn on/off (L2/R2 + touchpad together)
Battery status with 2 modes (you can use one or both) controllable by checkboxes
1. Green to red color indication with LED (In the future maybe a hotkey to toggle checkbox)
2. Flash when below 20%

Do you have any plans to open the source code?
(12-09-2013, 11:24 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]To investigate Toshiba stack, I would need a dedicated person that wants to let me do some testing on their machine, maybe over team viewer. I can't imagine that it would be too different from MS or ASUS

Well I can't do that.. :/ But can't you just install the drivers?
(12-10-2013, 12:11 AM)dalingrin Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any plans to open the source code?

2 reasons i don't want to go open source yet:

People will start bugging me about how thing work.

It's not documented and needs tidying up (I can't do that while in active development)

(12-10-2013, 12:12 AM)MrGehab Wrote: [ -> ]Well I can't do that.. :/ But can't you just install the drivers?

It's available only for Toshiba adapters now
Can't wait for the next update, keep up the awesome work! Laugh
One thing I noticed right away with the Toshiba stack is that in Devices and Printers it is not identified as "Wireless Controller" but as HID Compliant Controller.
(12-10-2013, 12:20 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]2 reasons i don't want to go open source yet:

People will start bugging me about how thing work.

It's not documented and needs tidying up (I can't do that while in active development)

It's available only for Toshiba adapters now

Really?? Well, I have it installed, is there anyway I can send mine too you? :o

Oh and another thing. I think I mentioned it before, but even when I use USB for the latest version my PC freezes as soon as I start a program using the controller. And then it unfreezes for a sec and then freezes again until I turn off the DS4 tool.
(12-09-2013, 11:53 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]In the update:
2. Flash when below 20%

...Holy crap, I love you. This all sounds fantastic!
Any estimates on the ETA of the ability to plug and unplug the controller without having to restart games/mumble/vent/etc?
I've been using the original version due to how frequently my controller gets unpluged, all these new versions seem so nice and shiny!