..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wish I could pay you 1 million bucks. This is amazing!! I love you and I hope you keep this up!! Your amazing!
This is such a great work ! You add trackpad and battery information at the same time =), I would definitely take a look at your source !

Thanks again
Oh, I just noticed something: In the readme, it says that R2 is how you right-click, when it should be R1. Just an FYI.
Nooo Beta 3 has the same freezing behaviour :[
i only had the freezes if i had motioninjoy installed before... the uninstallation is not clean Wacko
Just installed the Beta 3. It now notices the controller over BT (Toshiba stack). But it still sees it as a 360 controller and now when I enter a game no buttons work and it just spins around. LED doesn't work either.

Wait. I just noticed that I cannot uninstall it either... What do I do??
Firstly i wanna thank you for this excellent tutorial, my games recognize the ds4 perfectly, and i've been testing it in some games.

I've noticed that it works perfectly on steam, but there is a problem with uplay (even if i launch it without steam, alone): The PC freezes itself, it finish the work (start uplay and launch game), but it takes a "freeze time" for 10 seconds more or less, and if i stop the tool, it comes back and it works perfectly, of course without that perfect emulation/drivers.

I only say this because it's an awesome tool but this error is a bit annoying, i wanted to contribute with my feedback xD

10/10 for you Wink
mrgehab: why do you dont buy a second dongle for 5 €... or use a other stack... or use your wiimotes (if u dont have -TR motes) with the windows stack...
I'm not original lol.

I must say you that : THANKS YOU !

You are incredible man, you make here a fantastic job for our community "PC users"

I'm happy to follow you since 2 weeks !

You make a great soft, it's fantastic to use PS4 controller to PC.

If you have an email to make a Paypal donate, let me it to MP. I would you support for your job.
I have two dongles (same model/brand), and I want to use my DS3 & DS4, anyone have a solution to use DS3 and DS4 ?

I think it's not possible to do a DS3 compatible version. Sad

InhexSTER I want to know if you plan to change UI of your program with a true graphical UI ? with DS4 picture, Modern user interface, etc....

It's like an official Sony Driver.