..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
there is a solution for you... unplug one dongle... and then install the drivers for ds3 with motioninjoy... then plugin the other dongle and connect the ds4 over bt... Wink here you go Tongue

its possible but at this moment not useful.. because this tool is for ds4 and implementate ds3 is much work.. i think inhexster would integrate ds3 when the tool is perfekt for ds4 Tongue
(12-13-2013, 02:31 PM)namealwaysinuse Wrote: [ -> ]mrgehab: why do you dont buy a second dongle for 5 €... or use a other stack... or use your wiimotes (if u dont have -TR motes) with the windows stack...

Well I just might.. But my problem right now is that I cannot uninstall beta 3 drivers.. How am I supposed to do it?

EDIT: Nvm, it suddenly worked now. Another thing, my dongle is from Targus, but I have Toshiba drivers installed on it. If I buy another dongle, can I just put that in and install another stack right on that? Or is there a special way?

And if I were to buy another one, which one would you guys recommend?
i never installed the new drivers... i only use the new software... drivers are always the same o.O Laugh

if u have luck u plug the new one in and it install the microsoft stack... if u have no luck u must uninstall toshiba stack.. install the other dongle and then plug it off and install the second dongle with toshiba stack.

on my machine it works the lucky way Tongue

i ordered a gembird btd-mini2 class 1... because bt 4.0 is not better exept u need to save battery... bt4.0 is not faster and its not more stable... so i only use 2.1 dongles... (cheaper, stabler, all drivers working and so on)
(12-13-2013, 03:46 PM)namealwaysinuse Wrote: [ -> ]i never installed the new drivers... i only use the new software... drivers are always the same o.O Laugh

Rly? Ohmy Oh, well I fixed it so it's cool. But as I was saying. What dongle would work the best with this software??
look at the dates in the folders Wink

u can use every bt dongle which works under your OS but named facturer like hama, gembird, cst, belkin, ....... are stabler than others =)

if the targus work flawless on your system buy a second one.
Yes, the drivers are always the same because they are ones for Virtual Device which is used to plugin virtual Xbox 360 controllers. Since DS3 version of SCPServer uses the same device for it's virtual controllers right now it's not possible to run them at the same time.

I think Qualcom Atheros based dongles work pretty well, i have myself 2 built in ones on ASUS motherboards (P8P67Pro and Z87-Pro) and also tested ASUS BT Mini dongle (that one has pretty limited range though)
(12-13-2013, 04:13 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the drivers are always the same because they are ones for Virtual Device which is used to plugin virtual Xbox 360 controllers. Since DS3 version of SCPServer uses the same device for it's virtual controllers right now it's not possible to run them at the same time.

I think Qualcom Atheros based dongles work pretty well, i have myself 2 built in ones on ASUS motherboards (P8P67Pro and Z87-Pro) and also tested ASUS BT Mini dongle (that one has pretty limited range though)

Do you know the freezing issue with uplay i wrote in previous page?
Thanks guys! Smile I might get a belkin since I heard they're pretty good. But when I have it, all I have to to is install it and it's done right?
do you have installed motioninjoy?

@mrgehab: yes... maybe u must first uninstall the toshiba stack but normaly not
(12-13-2013, 04:21 PM)Rorik Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know the freezing issue with Uplay i wrote in previous page?

I am not sure why you experiencing it, i tested my UPlay a lot of time with AC3 it works just fine. I couldn't replicate on 2 machines. I do get message saying controller can't be grabbed for exclusive access if I start UPlay first.
Some people reported freezing issues can resolved by removing motionjoy drivers or install newest version of XBox360 drivers