..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-13-2013, 06:34 PM)JuniorTavares Wrote: [ -> ]I created an account here just to say thanks for the excellent work on this software.

But I would like to use it wirelessly, which receivers are compatible?

i personally tested it with different ASUS adapters, i think USB-211 dongle should be fine.
Great work inhexter!!
Respect for spending time on it.

Question, the touchpad support is awesome but is there any change to change the left mouse button aka L1 to the touchpad button?

If you play for example cs go, you cant use L1 button with the touchpad enabled.
If you press that button the game will use 2 commands.

But so far, awesome job!
(12-13-2013, 10:25 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]i personally testes wit different ASUSadapters, i think USB-211 dongle should be fine.

Personally, i've this dongle :
http://www.amazon.fr/Inateck-adaptateurV...B00F0CG0N4

it is perfect^^
I just wanted to say thanks for this tool, and talk about an issue.

With the touchpad support, I noticed if I swipe on the touchpad and stop but leave my finger on the touchpad, there's a bit of momentum from the cursor, after my finger stops, thus making me slip from targets. I'm not sure if it was supposed to be like this or not, but I'd like an option to remove it. I'm using the controller via bluetooth and I haven't tried the touchpad via usb.
Great job with the latest release. Loving the LED battery options and touchpad support. I will admit I was skeptical about using the bumpers as mouse left and right click, but after using it it's ingenious. Only problem is that left click and hold doesn't work. Suggestion on having an option to make the right joystick act as the scroll wheel when touchpad is enabled Wink

I lowered the sensitivity on the touchpad down to about 55, and while it takes a couple swipes to cross the screen my accuracy is decent. It would be great if very short movements are interpreted as low sensitivity and make longer fast movements go at higher sensitivity.

Thats about it for now, everything seems to be working over both bluetooth and usb. Awesome job, you made this controller even better. Sony should hire you. Wink

Edit: I almost forgot to mention that tap to click would be a great option to have as well. It worked really well in the PS4PC tool.

Edit 2: I spoke too soon. When I minimize the program the touchpad stops working and I can't turn it on or off with he hotkeys. Guess I just wont minimize for now, seems to work fine running the window in the background. It doesn't do this over bluetooth, only usb.
Everything's working great except for my L2/R2 triggers, they don't seem to work. They don't change the Z-axis in the controller's properties menu, but I can use them in the calibration menu and to enable touchpad mode.

Though in Dark Souls, if I exit the start menu with either circle or options button, I'll do a heavy jump attack like I've pushed R2.

I'm using the Beta 3, but I've rolled back to Beta 2 and the problem still occurs.

This happens through both USB and Bluetooth.
I've been testing the tool with uplay and i didn't find the way to avoid that annoying freezing. When the PC is freezing and i disconnect the usb, the freezing stops and the pc comes back to normal. I have scp drivers on a ssd, i've tried us english drivers, changing your tool to the scp drivers folder, and it didn't work, it freezes when i launch uplay, while it's updating and when the game is being launched.

I'm annoyed because this awesome tool that works perfectly for me on steam doesn't leave me to play Assassin's creed (screw you and your damn game platform, ubisoft T.T)

Thanks for keeping contact with community and problems
(12-14-2013, 02:37 AM)stealsfromhobos Wrote: [ -> ]Everything's working great except for my L2/R2 triggers, they don't seem to work. They don't change the Z-axis in the controller's properties menu, but I can use them in the calibration menu and to enable touchpad mode.

Though in Dark Souls, if I exit the start menu with either circle or options button, I'll do a heavy jump attack like I've pushed R2.

I'm using the Beta 3, but I've rolled back to Beta 2 and the problem still occurs.

This happens through both USB and Bluetooth.

Are you running latest official X360 Controller drivers
I am having troubles getting the program to work.

I have an existing 360 controller that I use, so I have the drivers. I have latest DirectX and the other stuffs.

Anyways, I installed the drivers and when I launch ScPServer.exe the controller light turns blue, it makes the connection sound but my entire computer freezes instantly. Can't click anything, just completely locked up.

I'm on Windows 7 64bit and I'm using a wired connection.

Has anybody encountered this problem? Would liek to play rayman with my new controller. Thanks!
(12-14-2013, 02:46 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Are you running latest official X360 Controller drivers

I believe so. I'm running windows 8 if that helps.