..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-14-2013, 02:46 AM)Rorik Wrote: [ -> ]I've been testing the tool with uplay and i didn't find the way to avoid that annoying freezing. When the PC is freezing and i disconnect the usb, the freezing stops and the pc comes back to normal. I have scp drivers on a ssd, i've tried us english drivers, changing your tool to the scp drivers folder, and it didn't work, it freezes when i launch uplay, while it's updating and when the game is being launched.

I'm annoyed because this awesome tool that works perfectly for me on steam doesn't leave me to play Assassin's creed (screw you and your damn game platform, ubisoft T.T)

Thanks for keeping contact with community and problems

I'm having this exact same problem. Damn you, UPlay!

As an alternative, I'm using the Beta Update 1.1 Beta 1 SCPServer though and it doesn't have any compatibility issues with UPlay as far as I can tell. I'm using the DS4 to play AC4 Laugh
(12-14-2013, 03:41 AM)Pacmoon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having this exact same problem. Damn you, UPlay!

As an alternative, I'm using the Beta Update 1.1 Beta 1 SCPServer though and it doesn't have any compatibility issues with UPlay as far as I can tell. I'm using the DS4 to play AC4 Laugh

I've tried with all version except vanilla and this one. My 10 points goes for you, it works with this one, not freezing, it's perfect. /bighuge Wink

I'll use this version for now
(12-10-2013, 06:22 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]I will be looking at it after i resolve some BT issue for the upcoming version. Would say that it probably would not perfectly for every scenario, as i mentioned before app/games can grab access to the controller before my tool does. So you would get can't get exclusive access error. I think that can be resolved only with custom driver. But since i have no experience in writing drivers i am not planning to do one.

So could you return an option for double input? I had no issues with my game and I'm getting sick and tired of having to restart everything because these controllers are poorly made and disconnect all the time with the slightest tug.

I've gone through 4 micro usb cables and none of them fit snug. It's getting to the point where I'm considering just gluing it in place.
(12-14-2013, 04:42 AM)Grimnir Wrote: [ -> ]So could you return an option for double input? I had no issues with my game and I'm getting sick and tired of having to restart everything because these controllers are poorly made and disconnect all the time with the slightest tug.

I've gone through 4 micro usb cables and none of them fit snug. It's getting to the point where I'm considering just gluing it in place.
Micro USB is crap. So that might be the problem. Its not exactly secure but it does the job
(12-14-2013, 04:42 AM)Grimnir Wrote: [ -> ]So could you return an option for double input? I had no issues with my game and I'm getting sick and tired of having to restart everything because these controllers are poorly made and disconnect all the time with the slightest tug.

I have 2 meter long xbox one controller charging cable works great, the one that came with PS4 was quite short, but also was firmly in place.
(12-14-2013, 02:29 AM)Insanelycool Wrote: [ -> ]Only problem is that left click and hold doesn't work. Suggestion on having an option to make the right joystick act as the scroll wheel when touchpad is enabled Wink

I lowered the sensitivity on the touchpad down to about 55, and while it takes a couple swipes to cross the screen my accuracy is decent. It would be great if very short movements are interpreted as low sensitivity and make longer fast movements go at higher sensitivity.

Thats about it for now, everything seems to be working over both bluetooth and usb. Awesome job, you made this controller even better. Sony should hire you. Wink

Edit: I almost forgot to mention that tap to click would be a great option to have as well. It worked really well in the PS4PC tool.

Everything I think or I noticed was written by Insanelycool,
Personally, I set the sensitivity to 50.

Excellent work, thank you Wink
I just created an account to thank you
I tried with Fifa 14 and 2 controllers on bluetooth ( DS4Tool_1.1_Beta_3.zip and this adaptater http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B003KU4D...UTF8&psc=1)
It works like a charm, and we can have pink, orange or purple colors ^^
The touchpad function is fantastic, i was using my DS3 to control my PC when it is connected to my TV, and now i can use the DS4 Smile

Either I got really lucky or you got really unlucky, because the first cable I tried with my DS4 was SO snug that I was actually afraid of breaking the port as I tried to pull the cable out. It was in there crazy-tight.
It could be very fantastic for me if you add DS3 support...

I have 2 BT dongles (exactly same model/Hardware ID), and I try to have DS3 and DS4, but it's impossible.
Inhexter: is it Possible to change the l1 button to touchpad button? for touchpad use.

when play bf4 with ds4 controller, you cant use mouse button (L1) because it is allready a commant in bf4

thanks