..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-14-2013, 04:47 PM)DirtyShady Wrote: [ -> ]It could be very fantastic for me if you add DS3 support...

I have 2 BT dongles (exactly same model/Hardware ID), and I try to have DS3 and DS4, but it's impossible.

wtf? its possible -.- install the motioninjoy driver for the first stick and ds3... then use the second stick for ds4 with windows stack...
OK, so apparently in Win8 the Z-axis for the Xbox controller doesn't update in the testing dialog box. Other than that it should work.
The triggers are working fine now. I don't know why they were wonky in Dark Souls before, guess it was a fluke.
Hi, what about accelerometer feature in the DUALSHOCK4 ? Does it supported for PC using DS4 beta 3 in some PC-games?
For people having issues with UPlay, i was able to replicate freezes on Windows 7 with Steam/Uplay/AC3 combo. I still am able to load and play the game after freeze is over (for me about a minute) and if i do shift+tab to open steam overlay the freeze is back for about a minute. At least now i can start investigating this issue. I can verify though on Windows 8.1 there were no issues on 2 computers i tested.

(12-14-2013, 07:34 PM)Deniska Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, what about accelerometer feature in the DUALSHOCK4 ? Does it supported for PC using DS4 beta 3 in some PC-games?

Xinput doesn't support and to my knowledge no PC game as well.
If you add a possibility to double tap for touchpad click, I think it could be difficult to click without move the cursor. Do you think the touchpad is equal quality as touchpad of notebook ?

It's possible to use more than one finger on ds4 touchpad ?
(12-14-2013, 07:51 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]For people having issues with UPlay, i was able to replicate freezes on Windows 7 with Steam/Uplay/AC3 combo. I still am able to load and play the game after freeze is over (for me about a minute) and if i do shift+tab to open steam overlay the freeze is back for about a minute. At least now i can start investigating this issue.

Great to hear! Laugh I've had the freezing issue with every single release of your DS4tool whenever I try to start up a game. Currently stuck with the beta 1 update 2 version because that works if I turn the tool on, then stop and close it (that didn't work with beta 3) (playing with USB cable BTW). Looking forward to being able to use the tool with all its functions Smile
Is there any kind of way to put the controller to sleep while connected through Bluetooth? When I'm not using it it stays on, wasting battery life.
Alright, so I don't think I'm going to be getting another dongle.. Ohmy Just curious, do you think the issues with the toshiba drives will ever be resolved? Cause I can install the other drivers that I got with the dongle, but then I can't re-install the toshiba ones.
My entire computer freezes when I launch scpserver.exe. Has anyone else had this problem?

Windows 7 64bit, Wired Connection, Have all updates required.
Btw, isn't there ANY way to get your hands on the toshiba BT stack? Cause as you said it is unavailable on their site... But is it possible to download it elsewhere so you can fix the issues? Ohmy