..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quick question regarding the Toshiba BT stack..

I know that it isn't available to download on their website... But is it possible for you to download it from another site (it does exist on other websites) and try to fix the bugs like that? Ohmy I think a lot of people would appreciate it..
But ofc, you don't have to if you don't want to! Smile
(12-17-2013, 09:03 PM)MrGehab Wrote: [ -> ]But ofc, you don't have to if you don't want to! Smile

At this moment more important is to resolve issues with Windows 7, since some people can't use it even on USB
(12-17-2013, 09:08 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]At this moment more important is to resolve issues with Windows 7, since some people can't use it even on USB

Ofc! Laugh

Thanks for replying btw! Laugh
No version past 1.1 beta 1 has worked for me. Not sure what you changed between beta 1 and beta 2 but I'm stuck on beta 1 Sad I'm on Windows 8.

edit: the problem seems to be that no matter what I close, I can't give the program exclusive access. I'm using bluetooth.
So i made this video to show my problem i posted it earlier
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvF95FqmcPU
is this a controller problem a driver problem or bluetooth problem? because i can use bluetooth with my other devices just fine.. so idk :/

(12-17-2013, 09:08 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]At this moment more important is to resolve issues with Windows 7, since some people can't use it even on USB

oh thank god atleast mine works wired perfectly fine.
I just need to ask another question. Seeing as the Toshiba BT stack doesn't work with the newer version, I've decided to install the drivers that were meant for my dongle (Targus drivers).

So what I need to know now is, do the Targus drivers work with this software? If anyone has a Targus dongle I would be so happy if you could reply! Laugh

Oh and btw, as soon as I get all of this working I'll make a tutorial video for the latest update on my YT channel! I really want this sofware to succeed because it's just so damn awesome! Laugh
(12-18-2013, 02:46 AM)MrGehab Wrote: [ -> ]I just need to ask another question. Seeing as the Toshiba BT stack doesn't work with the newer version, I've decided to install the drivers that were meant for my dongle (Targus drivers).

So what I need to know now is, do the Targus drivers work with this software? If anyone has a Targus dongle I would be so happy if you could reply! Laugh

Oh and btw, as soon as I get all of this working I'll make a tutorial video for the latest update on my YT channel! I really want this sofware to succeed because it's just so damn awesome! Laugh

AFAIK as long as you have Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator under your BT devices it should be ok. I personally used Generic Microsoft driver that came with 8.1 at first and then installed official ASUS driver. So both worked

(12-18-2013, 01:35 AM)mxzeal Wrote: [ -> ]So i made this video to show my problem i posted it earlier
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvF95FqmcPU
is this a controller problem a driver problem or bluetooth problem? because i can use bluetooth with my other devices just fine.. so idk :/

I've seen this happen on Windows 7, i fixed by completely removing bt controller device from a computer and then starting from scratch. Also you could try pairing with something else first.
(12-18-2013, 03:38 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]AFAIK as long as you have Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator under your BT devices it should be ok. I personally used Generic Microsoft driver that came with 8.1 at first and then installed official ASUS driver. So both worked

Ty! Laugh
Am having problems with your tool too. First for people experiencing BT pairing and disconnecting issues, u are using junk MS driver, Google cirago bt dongles and download their drivers. This solves pairing issues. But I can't use this tool because the controller works fine without the tool. But when I start the tool, buttons fail to respond correctly. It works fine on cable with some Lag. On BT battery % is always 10.

I am using win 7 64x