..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-18-2013, 02:19 PM)exsammy Wrote: [ -> ]The BT works when paired without the tool, buttons are recognised when I check the calibration screen but when I start the tool, the buttons stop working, does that sound like my drivers are not good? Am using Toshiba BT stack which came with my 3.0 dongle. I have used all ports, still d same. Without the tool? I can play games and d Bluetooth works fine, no Lag, no problems. Also when I hook it up with cable, my battery stat is always 100% and there are lags but the tool works. With BT the tool shows my battery to be 10%, and buttons are mapped incorrectly like dpad moves only up and upright, R2 triggers buttons 6789 at once, left analog moves triggers and ps button moves right analog stick downwards

It seems that toshiba drivers produce different input report, so far only way around is use ms BT stack
I noticed that Scarlet.Crush started adding support of DS4 into his SCP DS3 Server, this will hopefully provide people looking for unified tool for both controllers.
I will be continuing work on this version since it aimed to work with system default drivers. I know some people prefer ability to use BT dongles for other devices like mouse and keyboard.
Only drivers that are needed for my tool is virtual bus driver so virtual X360 Controllers can be created.

This tool can't run at the same time as DS3 version (service or GUI)
So, do you think you can add touchpad emulation without using L1+R1 in the next beta?
Can anyone who has successfully gotten their DS4 to sync to their PC over bluetooth with a usb dongle in Windows 7 64-bit please post what dongle you used, and what driver you installed? I'll start:

Iogear GBU521 Bluetooth 4.0 USB Micro Adapter - Not working with either default Microsoft drivers or included Iogear drivers.
I can't anyway play with bluetooth, i'm currently waiting to buy another dongle.

Anyway i have win7-64bit and a gembird dongle. The controller connects and the tool detects it but the controls go all messed up, can't use led colors, etc..

Works flawlessly over usb tho.
(12-18-2013, 06:45 PM)vgambit Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone who has successfully gotten their DS4 to sync to their PC over bluetooth with a usb dongle in Windows 7 64-bit please post what dongle you used, and what driver you installed? I'll start:

Iogear GBU521 Bluetooth 4.0 USB Micro Adapter - Not working with either default Microsoft drivers or included Iogear drivers.

Tagus dongle. It works flawlessly!
(12-14-2013, 07:51 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]For people having issues with UPlay, i was able to replicate freezes on Windows 7 with Steam/Uplay/AC3 combo. I still am able to load and play the game after freeze is over (for me about a minute) and if i do shift+tab to open steam overlay the freeze is back for about a minute. At least now i can start investigating this issue. I can verify though on Windows 8.1 there were no issues on 2 computers i tested.

Xinput doesn't support and to my knowledge no PC game as well.

Btw, how is this going? Ohmy I finally got my DS4 working with the latest update and AC4 doesn't work! :C Do you think this will be fixed in the next update?
(12-18-2013, 08:35 PM)MrGehab Wrote: [ -> ]Btw, how is this going? Ohmy I finally got my DS4 working with the latest update and AC4 doesn't work! :C Do you think this will be fixed in the next update?

This is the main goal now, i am trying to find a solution to resolve freezes, so at least USB will be working for as much people as possible. Bluetooth issues is second priority as there so much variety there
(12-18-2013, 06:45 PM)vgambit Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone who has successfully gotten their DS4 to sync to their PC over bluetooth with a usb dongle in Windows 7 64-bit please post what dongle you used, and what driver you installed? I'll start:

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, Atheros Bluetooth adapter, built into my Asus laptop. Everything works flawlessly, even with beta 3. I have the driver signature enforcement turned off, and sometimes that's helped with other devices (like the save data extractor for DS/3DS carts), but it's been said on this board that the DS4Tool drivers should be signed already. I just figure it's worth a mention.
(12-18-2013, 05:44 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed that Scarlet.Crush started adding support of DS4 into his SCP DS3 Server, this will hopefully provide people looking for unified tool for both controllers.
I will be continuing work on this version since it aimed to work with system default drivers. I know some people prefer ability to use BT dongles for other devices like mouse and keyboard.
Only drivers that are needed for my tool is virtual bus driver so virtual X360 Controllers can be created.

This tool can't run at the same time as DS3 version (service or GUI)

Thanks for the information, it's a great news !!!